Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Eventuri Intake

$OLD
    Last edited by IceInMyVeins14; 07-23-2022, 11:40 AM.

Lot of oc guys in here wild man.

Good luck with the sale.
    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Maybe I missed it but does this include the CF lower intake scoop?

Comment

MFANTIK No CF scoop included

Comment

PM Sent

2004 Imola Red M3 Coupe
          Dinan Section 3 - Euro Section 1 - Megan Headers - AKG Subframe Plates - Apex ARC-8 - ZCP Brake Rotors & Calipers - ZCP Steering Rack - ST Coilovers - CSL Rep Front Bumper - Seibon CSL Rep Trunk - Avin Avant 4

Comment

PM'd

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by IceInMyVeins14 View Post
                $700 FIRM! Must be picked up in Irvine/OC area
                Eventuri Intake for E46 M3
                Less than 5000 miles of use

Reason for selling is I went back to stock and planning on going to full Karbonius CSL intake sometime soon.

So, what you are saying the Eventuri is like a gateway drug? You get taste and graduate to the real deal.... The Karbonious CSL.
                Should I skip this phase and just save up for the Karbinious? I am looking for performance increase with out going forced induction.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDave View Post
                  Should I skip this phase and just save up for the Karbinious? I am looking for performance increase with out going forced induction.
                  The Eventuri works great for the money. Performance bump, intake sound and engine bling. I recommend getting one. 👍

TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
                  Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
                  Evolve Eventuri
                  - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

BigDave If you don’t live in CA or a state without emission restrictions then yes save up and just go full on CSL. But for us CA guys, it was a 5 minute remove and replace when I had to smog again. I just did my smog this past June, and now I definitely want to go full CSL and just send it now.

Comment

Agreed with IceInMyVeins14 CA folks like myself who don't want to deal with the headache of our STATE SMOG dictatorship, this Eventuri seems like our best bet. If you don't mind going a little deep every other year with BOX removal, ECU re-flash, and all the other aspects of smog readiness those CSL boxes are beautiful works of art, and sounds of angel-wings whirling around at 8k.

Comment

Originally posted by IceInMyVeins14 View Post
                        BigDave If you don’t live in CA or a state without emission restrictions then yes save up and just go full on CSL. But for us CA guys, it was a 5 minute remove and replace when I had to smog again. I just did my smog this past June, and now I definitely want to go full CSL and just send it now.
                        No komifornia for me., I live in the Free State of Florida. ANYTHING goes. I mean anything. They did away with smog inspection in 1997, I believe. We have no noise restrictions . Hot Rod Heaven.
                        Oh, and SEBRING Race Track is not all that far for HPDE events. Daytona is a bit longer drive from Fort Lauderdale> Great track for boosted cars with 1000+ HP.

I HATED my supercharger and sold it. Turbo is stupid expensive. The S54 is reliable AF in its NA state. I'll keep it NA. But, I would like to obtain 380 RWHP without boost. Can I do that with a Karbonious and a tune?
                        . I am only 305 RWHP NA with headers and aftermarket section 2 and Agency Power muffler. Plus a great curve from a careful on the dyno tune.by Barry at Active Autoiwerke.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDave View Post

No komifornia for me., I live in the Free State of Florida. ANYTHING goes. I mean anything. They did away with smog inspection in 1997, I believe. We have no noise restrictions . Hot Rod Heaven.
                          Oh, and SEBRING Race Track is not all that far for HPDE events. Daytona is a bit longer drive from Fort Lauderdale> Great track for boosted cars with 1000+ HP.

I HATED my supercharger and sold it. Turbo is stupid expensive. The S54 is reliable AF in its NA state. I'll keep it NA. But, I would like to obtain 380 RWHP without boost. Can I do that with a Karbonious and a tune?
                          . I am only 305 RWHP NA with headers and aftermarket section 2 and Agency Power muffler. Plus a great curve from a careful on the dyno tune.by Barry at Active Autoiwerke.
                          lol

Comment

Bump $650. Also, in the near future, I’d like to trade my RE El Diablo for stock + cash.

Comment

I'll take it. Can pick up this weekend in Irvine.

Comment

Working...
                              X