WTB - Dinan TBs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post

Wonder if these are good for 15+ whp with all of that. Might be worth it for $1200. I could get some and dyno before/after.
    I’m planning to report back after I get it all installed and get to the EAS dyno for my live tune with Hassan. Stand by for more…
    2005 BMW M3 ZCP Black/Black - HTE Tuning | Kassel CSL DME | 288/280 Schrick Cams+DLC Followers | Lang Head | Dinan TBs | Bosch 550cc | Radium Fuel System | Karbonious CSL Airbox+OE Snorkel | SS V1 Stepped+Catted Sec 1+Resonated Twin Pipe+Race | 3.91, 3 stage clutch | FCM 400/600 | Vorshlag Camber Plates, RSM | Rogue ASP | AKG FCABs, SFBs | TMS Front Sway, Camber Arms, Monoball RTABs, Pullies | Mason Race Strut + X-Brace | AS 30% SSK | SPAL | Redish Plates | Turbo Toys V2 Hub | WPC Rod Bearings

Comment

Originally posted by duracellttu View Post

I’m planning to report back after I get it all installed and get to the EAS dyno for my live tune with Hassan. Stand by for more…
      I'm going to EAS in a week or two to retune my new cammed setup. You could dyno during my session so we could compare two cammed setups at the same time/day/temps. I was going to bring my E39 M5 too to get a baseline before I put headers and E85 tune it with Hassan. 😁
      Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Makes even more sense now. Totally get it. I'm so stroked this group is coming back together.

Comment

Still need to return the core to see how it settles out. The only reason I hesitate to answer is because I got a military discount from Dinan. My total with core charge was $3170. I’m not sure if they discounted my core charge or not. Core charge is typically $1950. Either way it was worth the slightly extra money to go new for this IMO.
          Sweet! Sounds like a bargain. Hopefully the $1950 gets deducted in full and that isn’t discounted.

Comment

They aren’t $3200. That price includes a core charge of $1950. After you get that back it comes out to around $1300. Are there better mods for the money? Sure, but I’ve done pretty much everything else with my build. Choose your own adventure.
            OK, that makes more sense. Who's going to set up the group buy from Dinan? 🤣

Feff

MVP Track Time

Comment

Working...
            X