Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSL lower flexible suction tube (13717896774 / 13715A289E0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davidinnyc View Post
    I’m actually going to fashion a singular snorkel to stock M3 fog light area and the 3D print them… waiting on the Haimus snorkel to arrive and then I’m getting to work.
    I'd be interested in this, I have a Haimus extension for my Karbonius box waiting in the wings.

Comment

Pretty sure I have one brand new stored away.

Comment

Originally posted by Arehman View Post
        Pretty sure I have one brand new stored away.
        Hey Arehman, if you would like to sell it I'd be very keen to buy it from you. I might be in Australia but I have a US postal address also if it makes things easier. Just PM me... 👍
        Last edited by kook; 04-03-2024, 03:23 PM.

Comment

One of you better get a good cad model of the plastic parts! I’ve had my eyes out for one of these for years now

For those of you wanting to make a snorkel that goes over to the fog light area, good luck, it will not be easy as the routing will be odd. Here’s what it looks like when you take over the brake duct:

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1460.jpg Views:	0 Size:	64.2 KB ID:	260248 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1463.jpg Views:	0 Size:	75.4 KB ID:	260249 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1465.jpg Views:	0 Size:	138.0 KB ID:	260250 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1452.jpg Views:	0 Size:	170.0 KB ID:	260251
          ‘02 332iT / 6 | ‘70 Jaguar XJ6 electric conversion

Comment

Originally posted by Bry5on View Post
            One of you better get a good cad model of the plastic parts! I’ve had my eyes out for one of these for years now

For those of you wanting to make a snorkel that goes over to the fog light area, good luck, it will not be easy as the routing will be odd. Here’s what it looks like when you take over the brake duct:

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1460.jpg Views:	0 Size:	64.2 KB ID:	260248 Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1463.jpg Views:	0 Size:	75.4 KB ID:	260249 Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1465.jpg Views:	0 Size:	138.0 KB ID:	260250 Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1452.jpg Views:	0 Size:	170.0 KB ID:	260251
            im much more interested in your front PDC retrofit... tell me more lol

did you use a e39/53/38 PDC module with front inputs and custom drill holes in the front trim for the PDC sensors what did you use to mount the front sensors in place behind the bumper? did you extract the factory plastic tube holders from another rear bumper and plastic weld them into the front bumper?

Comment

Originally posted by nextelbuddy View Post

im much more interested in your front PDC retrofit... tell me more lol

did you use a e39/53/38 PDC module with front inputs and custom drill holes in the front trim for the PDC sensors what did you use to mount the front sensors in place behind the bumper? did you extract the factory plastic tube holders from another rear bumper and plastic weld them into the front bumper?
              Read on from here: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...087#post246087
              ‘02 332iT / 6 | ‘70 Jaguar XJ6 electric conversion

Comment

Working...
              X