• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_28576.jpg
Views:	831
Size:	166.7 KB
ID:	132518
    Last edited by Yeetus; 10-18-2021, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Amber on black is 🤩

I think it might just be the light, but it looks like you have gold(ish) wheels in this picture. Definitely completes the look!

Nice work either way, super clean
      2005 6MT TiAg | 1:47.01 @ Laguna Seca
      ..........................| 1:58.93 @ Sonoma

Comment

Originally posted by ridebikes View Post
        Amber on black is 🤩

I think it might just be the light, but it looks like you have gold(ish) wheels in this picture. Definitely completes the look!

Nice work either way, super clean
        Thanks man! I think I think set the shutter speed a little fast cause its really dark. The wheels are the original ZCP finish but yeah the lighting is a bit weird.

Comment

Also you guys are fucking weird arguing about corner color, its subjective.

Comment

Originally posted by Yeetus View Post

Name:	image_28576.jpg
Views:	831
Size:	166.7 KB
ID:	132518
            euro bumper it and you're done.

Comment

I know man, imagine discussing aesthetics on a showroom thread where grown men drive to a remote location to take a dozen pictures of their cars to post on an internet enthusiast forum

I do like how you matched the corner lights/reflectors/tail lights to the brake calipers though, nice touch.
              2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

When I first researched purchasing my e46 m3 I realized quickly other people were really affected when they saw other m3s with amber corners. Never really understood it. To me, the stock corners look like BMW forgot to match the corners to the headlights. As if the wrong part number was ordered and they just ran with it. On some cars, it almost looks like…something is missing. Never understood why the corners simply didn’t match the headlights. On darker cars it sticks out so much its distracting to me. All subjective of course.

I can think of a couple former M model cars I fell in love with, all came with amber corners from the factory.

Comment

My man D O double GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG..... I think it is more that you are semi-insulting and also giving orders rather than simply stating your opinion

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                  people need to stop with the 330 corners/tails, almost as silly as the colored centercap and poke trend all over the internet
                  3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post
                    My man D O double GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG..... I think it is more that you are semi-insulting and also giving orders rather than simply stating your opinion
                    All in good fun my G, don't listen to me and carry on

2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

A month into ownership we took the M3 with us on vacation, making sure to take some twisty roads on the way. I am loving this car! Wife loves roller coasters and had a great time too.

Trying to get my hands on a VinceBar now to put in over winter break.

Comment

Name:	image_28583.jpg
Views:	610
Size:	176.3 KB
ID:	132576

Brought home #2 this weekend.
                        Last edited by DoubleSidedTape; 10-18-2021, 08:35 PM.

Comment

My personal $0.02 is that I've never seen ambers on an M3 that I thought looked better than clears on any color. But that is my opinion and if you're running ambers and like them, good for you. Not everyone is gonna like your car and that's ok.
                          2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by MTiz View Post
                            My personal $0.02 is that I've never seen ambers on an M3 that I thought looked better than clears on any color. But that is my opinion and if you're running ambers and like them, good for you. Not everyone is gonna like your car and that's ok.
                            Clears do give a cleaner look. Further differentiates m3’s from the 325i’s of the world. Ambers do look better if seen in person I think

Comment

Originally posted by benzthis View Post
                              euro bumper it and you're done.
                              I like the symmetry of the normal bumper. Next on the list is BBS LM's though! If only I had 4k to drop on wheels. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Yeetus View Post

I like the symmetry of the normal bumper. Next on the list is BBS LM's though! If only I had 4k to drop on wheels. haha
                                The euro bumper is the same as the US one but without those corner reflectors. the CSL is the one that has the asymmetrical hole on one side
                                http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                                '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                                '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Working...
                                X