Lets see your e46 m3 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
    Put the 🔝 down otherwise what’s the point.
    Purely aesthetics, I enjoy the change in appearance when winter moves in.
    3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post
      Otherwise drive that AMG crack 63!!
      No joke, took my seventeen year old son out yesterday in that thing and proceeded to shift his internal organs backwards a few inches. So much fun.
      3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post
        No joke, took my seventeen year old son out yesterday in that thing and proceeded to shift his internal organs backwards a few inches. So much fun.
        You’ve ruined him for life in one day…. Seriously.

People used to ask me “where are you going with that much horsepower?” My answer was “back in my seat.”

Enjoy that!

maw

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post
          New wheel day:

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220115_122953.jpg
Views:	1053
Size:	239.8 KB
ID:	148352

And then like 20 mi after getting them on this happened lol:

Name:	IMG_20220115_201152~2.jpg
Views:	1035
Size:	187.4 KB
ID:	148353
          Oof I might be able to one-up you on that...

This is on my X5 with Michelin Pilot Super sport 335/30/20 tires less than a thousand miles.

I was able to take it to a tire shop that I know and usually they don't do this but since it's so close to the sidewall but I had them patch it from the inside and then plug it and it's been holding. I don't do any kind of spirited driving so it should be okay. I'm just not trying to pay another $550 for another tire lol

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nextelbuddy View Post
            Oof I might be able to one-up you on that...

This is on my X5 with Michelin Pilot Super sport 335/30/20 tires less than a thousand miles.

I was able to take it to a tire shop that I know and usually they don't do this but since it's so close to the sidewall but I had them patch it from the inside and then plug it and it's been holding. I don't do any kind of spirited driving so it should be okay. I'm just not trying to pay another $550 for another tire lol

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
            Damn yeah definitely worse for that to happen on a 335/R20 lol. Glad it was fixable.

Mine are 265/R18, so significantly cheaper. Still would have been a pain to have to buy a new tire and potentially have to wait on Michelin, since a bunch of their stuff is on backorder.
            2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Loving this thing. These bucket seats are the best money I've spent on the car in recent memory.

Name:	20220108_175031.jpg
Views:	657
Size:	132.2 KB
ID:	150666

Name:	20220127_202130.jpg
Views:	649
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	150665

Name:	20211202_105354.jpg
Views:	682
Size:	153.9 KB
ID:	150664

Comment

Originally posted by Thoglan View Post
                Loving this thing. These bucket seats are the best money I've spent on the car in recent memory.

Name:	20211202_105354.jpg
Views:	682
Size:	153.9 KB
ID:	150664
                Beautiful! What seats are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Syfon View Post

Beautiful! What seats are they?
                  Recaro pole position ABE's trimmed in mtex. Huge upgrade over the stock seats in terms of comfort and performance imo, but definitely compromised ingress/egress and backseat access.

Comment

This thing is finally looking decent and running correctly. Square 18x10.5 +20 Mag Blue TE37SL with 265/35 AO52s, 10mm spacer in the rear. Now I'm justing waiting on the carbon airbox and the next track day...

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_31794.jpg Views:	4 Size:	139.3 KB ID:	151763

Name:	image_31738.jpg
Views:	574
Size:	126.4 KB
ID:	151764 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_31795.jpg Views:	4 Size:	186.6 KB ID:	151765 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_31796.jpg Views:	4 Size:	161.7 KB ID:	151766 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_31740.jpg Views:	4 Size:	40.5 KB ID:	151767
                    Last edited by Gearhead55; 02-03-2022, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Love the wing on the car. đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Comment

I love how LSB change shades under different lighting Ⓜ️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        -Singh
                        2004 e46 ///3 | Laguna Seca Blue | Black Leather | 6MT | Coupe
                        BBS RC | Supersprint | Ground Control |
                        Besian

Comment

Originally posted by Gearhead55 View Post
                          This thing is finally looking decent and running correctly. Square 18x10.5 +20 Mag Blue TE37SL with 265/35 AO52s, 10mm spacer in the rear. Now I'm justing waiting on the carbon airbox and the next track day...
                          Car looks familiar. Even better in person!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cornerbalanced View Post

Car looks familiar. Even better in person!
                            Thank you! There were some serious cars at that show. Did you show a car there?

Comment

Originally posted by Singh View Post
                              I love how LSB change shades under different lighting Ⓜ️
                              CB under strong fluorescent lighting like at a gas station really brings out the deep purple that sunlight does not. Kinda cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Gearhead55 View Post

Thank you! There were some serious cars at that show. Did you show a car there?
                                Just my E90 M3, parked way down the street aha. Few friends and I gawked at your car for a while though. Is that an E36 GT rear wing? We were all wondering.

Comment

Working...
                                X