Lets see your e46 m3 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liam821 View Post
    The car is dirty from being rained on the day before but I couldn't help stop for some quick shots at our lake since it actually isn't raining and the weather is beautiful today...

You somehow made PY look good :P

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post

You somehow made PY look good :P
      I will admit, I wasn't a huge PY fan when I first saw the color, especially in pictures. But it's really grown on me over the years, and now I think it's just stunning, I absolutely love the color. I'm very thankful I'm able to own one of the 500 or so made.

The wheels really make the color pop! The color is "gun blue II" and they really compliment PY really well.

My old ZCP wheels didn't look half bad either...
      E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
      Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

I will admit, I wasn't a huge PY fan when I first saw the color, especially in pictures. But it's really grown on me over the years, and now I think it's just stunning, I absolutely love the color. I'm very thankful I'm able to own one of the 500 or so made.

The wheels really make the color pop! The color is "gun blue II" and they really compliment PY really well.

It reminds me of the uniqueness of the B5 Audi s4 imola yellow. It looks good in these photos, I can't ever remember seeing one in person.
        Garage:
        2002 BMW M3: Slicktop jetblack/cinnamon. SMG to 6-speed. Arc-8's. Koni yellows/Dinan springs. Macht elbow. Megan headers. Stock section 1+AR20. SCZA section 3.
        1998 Mercedes E300 Turbodiesel: Pizza bag warmer.

Comment

Comment

ZCPs look better IMO.
            Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Circa Surviven View Post

It reminds me of the uniqueness of the B5 Audi s4 imola yellow. It looks good in these photos, I can't ever remember seeing one in person.
              I had a coworker back in the day that had a B5 s4 in Imola Yellow. It's a very bright color.
              E46 324i k24/dct/turbo Build Thread
              Phoenix Yellow e46m3 Build Thread

Comment

2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
                2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
                2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Rebuilt some old Hamann PG2 faces I had to a custom 3 piece step lip 19 inch wheel. Click image for larger version  Name:	20210615_152417-01.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	262.1 KB ID:	112445
                  Last edited by JA_E46M3; 06-28-2021, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JA_E46M3 View Post
                    Rebuilt some old Hamann PG2 faces I had to a custom 3 piece step lip 19 inch wheel. Click image for larger version Name:	20210615_152417-01.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	262.1 KB ID:	112445
                    Love the updated look of some period correct Hamanns. Very cool face finish!

Comment

Originally posted by 02_lsb View Post

ZCPs look better IMO.
                      +1

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	my_m3.jpeg
Views:	642
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	112670

New here:

Here is my 2006 Mystic Blue Slicktop on Nappa Black Manual seats 6MT
                        Car is 100% stock

Comment

Originally posted by Slicktop View Post

Name:	my_m3.jpeg
Views:	642
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	112670

New here:

Here is my 2006 Mystic Blue Slicktop on Nappa Black Manual seats 6MT
                          Car is 100% stock
                          Man, I've got power seats, sunroof and a common color and I hate putting miles on it, if I had that I would just have to let sit and appreciate in value and be scared of driving it. Nice car!
                          2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                          Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                          Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                          RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                          Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post

Man, I've got power seats, sunroof and a common color and I hate putting miles on it, if I had that I would just have to let sit and appreciate in value and be scared of driving it. Nice car!
                            I bought it last year and have shaken any cobwebs off, it is near perfect now. I have both keys, all manuals and even the window sticker. It is a never sell for me

Comment

Name:	426464_3450104330391_475294257_n.jpg
Views:	629
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	112713
                              Found this blast from the past in my Photobucket album. The year 2006. I really need to pull my hardtop out of storage.

Comment

Buddy bought an ‘09 911 turbo so we went for a cruise last weekend. Hottest weekend on record here in BC. 46.5 Celsius on the dash when this photo taken, that’s 115 Fahrenheit. Had my entire coolant system replaced in April, thankfully 😅

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X