Comment

Only own fun cars
      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
        Only own fun cars
        Brilliant! I laughed pretty hard at this.

And Alpine White M3s look sooooo good. Are those BBS wheels?
        Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Casa de Mesa View Post

Doooood. Beautiful. No clue why rain drops make cars look so good. This looks mega tho.
          Yeah, I'm not sure - but I agree!
          BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
          https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

Are those BBS wheels?

Yeah BBS CH
            2004 Dinan S3-R M3
            2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

Originally posted by 9kracing View Post

Yeah BBS CH
              Thx, that's what I thought.

I like 18" wheels for all their benefits (weight mostly), but the right 19" wheel just looks go damn good on these cars. The CH's look sooo good.

That said, the e88 18s on this BaT car looks pretty epic:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2001_bmw_m3-coupe_DSC08274-66541.jpg
Views:	500
Size:	147.6 KB
ID:	240716
              Build thread: Topaz Blue to Shark Blue

Comment

Name:	IMG_7902.jpg
Views:	469
Size:	163.5 KB
ID:	240722
                fall
                Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Thx, that's what I thought.

I like 18" wheels for all their benefits (weight mostly), but the right 19" wheel just looks go damn good on these cars. The CH's look sooo good.
                  Thanks man!

Yeah, if you're building a track car, 18s are the way to go.

Mine is strictly a street car that will most likely never see a track, and like you said, 19s look great on these cars.

I actually want to change up the CHs, even though I love them.

I have the Dinan Champion wheels in the garage, but I prefer a stepped lip, and I don't love the Dinan sizes.

I've been eyballing BBS LM-Rs in 19, and I've also been chatting with Fikse about a sponsorship. We'll see where I end up.

2004 Dinan S3-R M3
                  2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

Originally posted by animerickover View Post

Name:	2022-04-24 20.13.41.jpg
Views:	1088
Size:	162.3 KB
ID:	164685

some birthday pictures. happy 21st!
                    Did you know that the bridge in the background is named after the father, while the lines on the bridge were named after the son?

Comment

Originally posted by 9kracing View Post

Thanks man!

Yeah, if you're building a track car, 18s are the way to go.

Mine is strictly a street car that will most likely never see a track, and like you said, 19s look great on these cars.

I actually want to change up the CHs, even though I love them.

I have the Dinan Champion wheels in the garage, but I prefer a stepped lip, and I don't love the Dinan sizes.

I've been eyballing BBS LM-Rs in 19, and I've also been chatting with Fikse about a sponsorship. We'll see where I end up.
                      Where ever you end up, you're in NorCal and I'm in NorCal and I want those BBS CH's! Put me at the top of the list when you're finally ready to switch it up. I'll keep the spirit alive.

Comment

Hi all, heres my Individual-spec’d 2006 in Black Sapphire Metallic (CSL only color). Web says it’s 1/7 in NA. Picked her up in LA and drove 2,650 miles coast to coast to her new home in NC.

20 year lurker on here/M3F - much love to this community - don’t let the dream die!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sd561 View Post
                          Hi all, heres my Individual-spec’d 2006 in Black Sapphire Metallic (CSL only color). Web says it’s 1/7 in NA. Picked her up in LA and drove 2,650 miles coast to coast to her new home in NC.

20 year lurker on here/M3F - much love to this community - don’t let the dream die!
                          Nice pickup and what an awesome way to get acquainted with a new toy!

Comment

Will be going back to chrome grills
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sd561 View Post

Wow I’ve never seen BSM. What are the specs on the car? ZCP?

Comment

Originally posted by simon_c View Post

Wow I’ve never seen BSM. What are the specs on the car? ZCP?
                                Yeah it’s pretty special!! Ordered via Individual program at BMW of Thousand Oaks.

- April build, one of the last (I blv production ended in May)
                                - ZCP
                                - SMG
                                - every option basically. Cold weather, smokers, HK/nav, rear sunshade, mentioned comp
                                - only mod is a CSL rear diffuser of unknown origin
                                - otherwise, it’s all original/stock: motor, suspension etc.

Some cosmetic bits that need to be touched up, I’m going back to oem chrome kidneys/grills. Needs new a front bumper (euro-spec en route).

obv will start getting it sorted especially some of the original suspension bits and whatever else. The journey has begun.

i was really hell bent on a 3 pedal zcp car, but when I realized this was basically a CSL tribute spec (BSM, SMG), I was sold!
                                Last edited by sd561; 12-15-2023, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X