Click image for larger version

Name:	20201018_222818.jpg
Views:	860
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	62804
    2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
    Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
    Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
    RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
    Instagram

Comment

Picked my car up last night from paint and drove it for the first time in almost 2 months to visit my family. Really happy with how it turned out, just need to throw on wheel spacers tomorrow.
      Attached Files
      Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

03.5 LSB/LSB 6MT Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post
          Picked my car up last night from paint and drove it for the first time in almost 2 months to visit my family. Really happy with how it turned out, just need to throw on wheel spacers tomorrow.
          Looks great!
          2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Installed angel eyes and new Apex ec7r)

Comment

finally got the car washed after 7 months of garage dust build up.

Comment

Saw it on IG, looking great Shawn, well done Nick!
                DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by BMWahba View Post

Which vendor did you get the door panel inserts from? End-game mod for me for sure considering they cost about as much as the CSL intake itself. Nice!
                  Totally...I always was into these panels but never thought I'd actually buy them. My car came with cinnamon interior and after I switched to the recaro pole positions I thought for a while about what I wanted to do with the remaining cinnamon bits. Planned to just buy black leather door panels but it's actually more difficult than I thought to find a mint set. Everything I found looked great until zooming in on the pictures. At that point I decided to just go the csl route and found door panels with good outers to swap the carbon into. I ordered them from SGT...unfortunately it was the same experience as usual with them

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                      always love the slope and sweep of the A pillar of the coupes it's so much sleeker and sportier than the sedan, its subtle but notable. Great side profile shot

Comment

Thanks! I see what you mean never consciously noticed tho!

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                          Your car looks so much better with the oem csl wheels. And it already looked good to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by James31 View Post

Your car looks so much better with the oem csl wheels. And it already looked good to begin with.
                            Thanks the sportlines are no match for OE, but they did what I wanted them to do for several years!

Comment

Buttonwillow a couple months ago with SpeedDistrict

Comment

Current spec. Dealing with some wheel bearing noise after 15mm spacers in the rear coming from drivers side, sigh.

2006 Silber Grau Metalizat ZCP 6 MT M-texture (F2AT) - Turner CSL V2/Schrick 280 272/SSv1/SS Sec1/Sec2 dual res/SCZA TI (raw) - FatCat stage 3 ult 400f/784r - EC7r 18x9.5 ET35/CRS 275/35/18 - RacingBrake BBK/MileEnd CSL bumper/Vorsteiner Trunk/Cobra Nogaro Circuit Mtexture/GC RCA/YURKan Cages/Hotchkiss/Vibra-technics/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/htrlo/

Comment

Working...
                                X