Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PCS Tuning (Paul Claude) or HTE Performance (Hassan) for Karbonius CSL airbox tune?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thoglan View Post
    https://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/threa...issues.253081/

Interesting thread on m3cutters regarding PCS. Supposedly pending court action.
    That’s almost so dumb it is hard to believe. Did PCS think it was all magically going to work out incorrectly coded? Ugh.
    3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by Thoglan View Post
      https://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/threa...issues.253081/

Interesting thread on m3cutters regarding PCS. Supposedly pending court action.
      Hilarious. That shows to me either he is lazy, or careless....when he didnt used to be like this. Self sabotaging and lying is about. I f'ing hate it when tuners make us feel or speak to us like we are dumb.

Comment

Interesting....Paul just performed a CSL map conversion on my car and everything went smoothly. We ran into PC issues but the problem was solely on my end. This was very surprising to hear...

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60motorsports View Post

Hilarious. That shows to me either he is lazy, or careless....when he didnt used to be like this. Self sabotaging and lying is about. I f'ing hate it when tuners make us feel or speak to us like we are dumb.
          Unfortunately this is the norm for a lot of tuners and shops. And they despise “the forums”.

Comment

Related?

SMG with 4.44 diff or higher

Has anyone tried this combo? I'm particularly interested in the coding side since K_SMG_I_HA only goes up to 4.25 (FF). Also, would anyone happen to remember how these are used? There are scalars for every gear. K_GANG_GRENZE1_2 K_S_GANG1_NV_MIN K_S_GANG1_NV_MAX I remember Terra posting an explanation on the old forum, but

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eacmen View Post
              Related?

SMG with 4.44 diff or higher

Has anyone tried this combo? I'm particularly interested in the coding side since K_SMG_I_HA only goes up to 4.25 (FF). Also, would anyone happen to remember how these are used? There are scalars for every gear. K_GANG_GRENZE1_2 K_S_GANG1_NV_MIN K_S_GANG1_NV_MAX I remember Terra posting an explanation on the old forum, but

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Not sure if terra can confirm, but the limit for the ECU/TCU seems to be 4.25. "Shortest differential gearing may only be 4.25 due to BYTE limitation in ECU IE FF=255. DME Calc is X/60. 255/60=4.25."

Comment

Working...
              X