How rare is my M3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should change the title of this thread to "How unpopular is my M3?" 🤠
    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

thats a sick site!

1/9583 IN THE WORLD! TIAG lol

Comment

Originally posted by rs0321 View Post
        Being a junior member/ FNG here, I have been schooled up on the idea of rareness with these cars. Thanks for that, and the above insights you helped me with understanding the buyback title. I'm still on the fence about the AW/Cin coupe, a 53k mile 6S AW/Grey convertible or a 60k mile 6S LSB coupe. BUT in the spirit of this thread, I came across an '04 Phoenix Yellow 6 speed convertible with what I believe is Kiwi Nappa Leather interior. I can't say I enjoy it but it was very special to someone. I feel like it could be a 1 of 1. For curiosity's sake, can someone find out how many were made?
        Which one do you like the most?
        This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
        https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
          We should change the title of this thread to "How unpopular is my M3?" 🤠
          Do you mean like a yellow car with green interior?

Comment

Originally posted by Estoril View Post

Do you mean like a yellow car with green interior?
            1 of 1 in the universe.
            2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

I mean… every individual color e46.
              Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Well, I finally joined the M3 club last week. Bought an 06 AW convertible with blue top, grey interior, 6 speed with 53k miles. Pinstripes are the M colors. Totally stoked.

Comment

Originally posted by rs0321 View Post
                  Well, I finally joined the M3 club last week. Bought an 06 AW convertible with blue top, grey interior, 6 speed with 53k miles. Pinstripes are the M colors. Totally stoked.
                  Congrats!
                  6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Originally posted by Lavatoad View Post
                    Wow my imola slicktop is 1 of 66? I knew it was rare, didn't realize it was that rare.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
                    Whoa, same here (2003 Imola/Black 6MT slicktop). Surprised there were only 1,258 red on black from '01-'06 sent to the US. Is that possible ??

Comment

Originally posted by BTB View Post

Whoa, same here (2003 Imola/Black 6MT slicktop). Surprised there were only 1,258 red on black from '01-'06 sent to the US. Is that possible ??
                      Possible? Of course. 1,258 is a large number. One of <~10 - that would be a small number.

Comment

[QUOTE=Estoril;n141892]

Possible? Of course. 1,258 is a large number. One of
                        It’s less than the number of CSL produced in the world, but I suppose it does track. One in 66 though, I’ll take that

Comment

Something less than 1 of 523 based on site above. Don't see a way to distinguish slicktop.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix///M3 View Post
                            Something less than 1 of 523 based on site above. Don't see a way to distinguish slicktop.
                            Based off that site, there isn’t.
                            6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Originally posted by old///MFanatic View Post
                              Based off that site, there isn’t.
                              I posted a request on maxbimmer but not sure if he's still providing info. There are recent requests but no answers.

Based on what I can find already posted believe I'm down to 1 of 190 and just need slicktop part

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

how about a 2002 m3 vert, 6spd, tit silver with black nappa leather?

Comment

Working...
                                X