• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karbonius CF M3 E46 Strut Brace!

Karbonius M3 E46 Strut Brace
    975.00 €1,225.00 €( VAT not included )
    https://karbonius.net/producto/karbo...6-strut-brace/

Strut tower bar is one of the most common and effective upgrades in a vehicle. With installation of strut bar bodywork gets structural strength, preventing tower flex and alignment changes during sporty driving.
    Improve your BMW with Karbonius strut bar and prepare for people staring!
    In Karbonius Composites, we have inspired in BMW performance strut bar to create our own strut bar. We have designed a piece extremely strong but light at the same time, what adds not only strength and stability, but also a spectacular eye-catching look.
    A strut bar manufactured in prepreg carbon fibre and cured in aluminium mould in autoclave; CNC machined manufactured in 5-axis machine, and nuts made of titanium constitute the complete piece.
    Standard finish includes varnish high gloss, titanium nuts and natural aluminium anodized.
    Options available: mate finish, personalized aerography under varnish and another color CNC machined.
    All our pieces are numbered, so its origin and authenticity are granted.

FAQ:
    Can I install Karbonius strut bar in a BMW E46 NON M3?
    Yes, our strut bar fits in all E46, even in sedan and compact!!
    -Does strut bar require some important modification in vehicle?
    No, his product installs easily with common household tools and requires no permanent modifications in your vehicle.
    -Regarding aerography under varnish, can I choose any I design want?
    You can send us your company’s logo or similar and we will print under varnish, but always complying with the current legislation. I.e., we will not print BMW or any other third parties images without explicit consent of brand owners
    -Is this strut bar TUV/ABE approved?
    It is not an option we offer at the moment, anyway, some countries allow to install piece without requirements.

Features:

Very light, only 1100 grs weight
    Perfect fitment and easy installation.
    100% carbon fibre prepreg
    Cured in aluminium mould and autoclave.
    Controlled break zone.
    Exclusive and numbered piece
    6 titanium nuts included.
    2-year warranty

Karbonius M3 E46 Strut Brace
    975.00 €1,225.00 €( VAT not included )

TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
    Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
    Evolve Eventuri
    - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

whoa thats sexy! looks like an M2 comp strut bar

Comment

pricey, but premium!

Comment

All that effort just to produce an inferior part? Hope it's stronger than the Mperformance one. Still has those stupid 3 "feet" for mounting.
        DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
        /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
        More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

What a beaut. Great to see them adding products to the platform.
          '05 M3 Convertible 6MT, CB/Cinnamon, CSL Airbox&Flap, PCSTuning, Beisan, Schrick 288/280, SS V1's & 2.5" System, RE Stg 1&SMF, KW V2, CB PS, Apex EC-7R

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
            All that effort just to produce an inferior part? Hope it's stronger than the Mperformance one. Still has those stupid 3 "feet" for mounting.
            I do believe they did address the weakness of the OE BMW CF Strut Bar.
            TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
            Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
            Evolve Eventuri
            - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

Yeah... that looks considerably less functional than the stocker.

The all matte carbon fiber does look great!

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
              2012 LMB/Black 128i
              2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Immediately thinking about the other recent thread on the M Performance bar, I’m not really interested until I see others testing durability
                E46 M3 Coupe - 09/04 Production, 103k miles, Black/Black, 6MT swap, AS 0% kit, BBS RG-R + AS4’s, CSL flash, Karbonius airbox, Euro header + Section 1, Koni Yellow, Xtrons, SAP Delete, lockdowns complete

Comment

Yeah, talk about stress concentrations on the strut towers lol. Would be best to maximize contact area!

Comment

Doesn't make sense how it's raised unless they made it to fit 01s and such but wouldn't lend itself to a properly flush sitting bar.

Still not a fan of this m performance style anyhow but those who are should be content.
                    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Looks very damn nice. But that price does not lol

Comment

Still has those stupid 3 "feet" for mounting.
                        just noticed those protruding parts at the base of the bar . . . .

looks like it would do all kinds of who knows what to your strut towers

Comment

From what I gather, they used an OEM piece which failed structurally to mold this one, so I imagine they reinforced it over the OEM variant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
                          2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

Love to see that they are continuing to develop parts for the E46 M3!
                            Instagram: M3Journal

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post

Doesn't make sense how it's raised unless they made it to fit 01s and such but wouldn't lend itself to a properly flush sitting bar.
                              stock bar is the same 🤷🏻‍♂️

Click image for larger version

Name:	2433DB74-03E5-427B-8E71-61C830589416.png
Views:	1192
Size:	300.5 KB
ID:	115015
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X