This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZiMMie View Post
    I'm not gonna bother replying to these childish comments.

​​​​​​Mods should make a poll to resolve this.
    ​​​​​
    this guy is clearing fetching data to for his own benefit and the fact that people are ok with it gives me chills. Site owners at least should get some compensation for site maintenance.

​​​​
    What is childish is your lack of understanding of Obioban and other administrators’ philosophy in running this board.

You didn’t bother reading how I do things, you didn’t bother reading how they do things either.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post

What is childish is your lack of understanding of Obioban and other administrators’ philosophy in running this board.

You didn’t bother reading how I do things, you didn’t bother reading how they do things either.
      Don’t have a problem with GB’s. Do have a problem with people getting effectively shouted down through mild intimidation. Quite defensive here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This thread feels like it's going in circles at this point... around the drain. Closing it up.

I'll make a vendor tag and assign it to Epoustouflant.

There will certainly be no charging of fees-- that's not what we're doing for anyone. If people add value to the forum/chassis they stay, if they detract they go.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
        2012 LMB/Black 128i
        2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Working...
        X