New cinnamon interior installed from @bmwrestoredseats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maw1124 View Post

These guys have a good reputation from MB circles, if you want to have a local installer do the work… https://gahh.com/160-04-00460-c566-b...xoCVmkQAvD_BwE

Your installer may even be get a discount from GAHH, which shifts costs to the install labor.

maw
    Good source... Pricey, but I'm sure they are very good if you get a top level installer as well.

edit: I thought the fronts were priced each, looks like its a set of 2 which makes it more reasonable lol
    Last edited by Nate047; 10-16-2021, 06:16 PM.
    http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
    '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
    '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post

Good source... Pricey, but I'm sure they are very good if you get a top level installer as well.
      Yeah… but the 500E seats are more than that EACH… I’ll have to look but I think the discount is like 15%, which is a couple hours of labor at most places… I figure since I’m in a convertible the new seat(s) can “wear in” quickly but I could be completely wrong on that, which is why I haven’t pulled the trigger just yet… mine aren’t in dire need.

maw
      Last edited by maw1124; 10-16-2021, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Yea what I need is actually for my E36, it's got the '99 only Sand Beige with sports (Vader) seats. They are extremely rare in that color and impossible to find used. So basically I'm just looking for the best option to redo them. They're not even "bad" but after having them repaired once, and having the bolster break through again, I know it's inevitable that I will need to have them done fresh, and that for them to match, I will have to do the whole interior even though the rear seats have never been sat in.
        http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
        '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
        '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Here are the other guys… https://www.germanautotops.com/produ...et-m3-3-and-4/ … they also have E36 but you’d have to talk to them about your colors… they’re both in N. Hollywood (lucky).

maw
          Last edited by maw1124; 10-18-2021, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Color is reasonably good. The passenger side bolster looks..... lumpy.

Comment

Originally posted by Estoril View Post
              Color is reasonably good. The passenger side bolster looks..... lumpy.
              A bit of exposure to sunlight/heat and the leather will shrink. The templates for these reupholstered covers usually come from the original covers.

Comment

TravL350 - interior looks great. Glad to hear these guys do solid work and that you're happy with it. I'm somewhat local and have toyed with the idea of a cinnamon or imola color change (currently black).

Best of luck with it.

Comment

Originally posted by jrgatfh View Post
                  TravL350 - interior looks great. Glad to hear these guys do solid work and that you're happy with it. I'm somewhat local and have toyed with the idea of a cinnamon or imola color change (currently black).

Best of luck with it.
                  Thanks! So far so good. Good thing to be somewhat local, that would save a ton on the freight shipping.

Comment

Hello, OP nice full swap, looks good!

Do any of you guys know if there is a company that sells Laguna Seca B interior Dye? I'm looking to tackle that project & re-spray a complete grey interior into OEM LS Blue. Got this extra full interior set for practically a few bucks, so nothing to lose if the dye can be found. I got some advice on the thread I started, & now have linked to your thread & you guys' input as well.

Guys, picking up an extra full grey e46 M3 interior for $75. The driver side leather is torn up & needs new leather covers, but the other door panels and seats are decent with some tlc restoration. I mainly want the door handles & rear arm rests for that price. I already have a good condition black interior. So, I want

Ok, Thanks In Advance to any of y'all Input, Advice, Resources, & Suggestions!

Comment

Working...
                    X