No announcement yet.

RIP Raj from Beisan Systems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sad, rest in peace. He was local and walked me through all the dumb questions I had when I was working on my VANOS. Great guy.
    2006 ///M3 6MT Coupe Jet Black Track Car
    [Karbonius] [MCS 2WNR] [Zionsville] [ [SPAL] [Ground Control] [Beisan] [Rogue Engineering] [Vorshlag] [Redish] [CMP] [Bimmerworld] [Kassel] [TTFS] [Apex] [TMS Sways] [Buildjournal] [Radium] [Ultimate Pedals] [OMP Seats/Harnesses] [UUC SSK] [Custom Cage] [Supersprint] [Carbontastic] [MEC CSL Diffuser] [Trackspec] [Street Faction] [Condor] [Hard Motorsports] [AiM] [Maintenance] [Ask me about products and exact weight of front end components]

Comment

I remember speaking with him a few times. And not just about stupid S54 bullshit, our conversations would always turn to food haha.

Praying for his family and may he RIP.
      Last edited by Sharocks; 03-10-2022, 11:31 AM.
      2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
      2005 BMW ///M3
      Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
      2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
      2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
      2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Yeah I heard. It is horrible news. I’ve used his products for many years. He gave me his cell number years ago. I wanted to be respectful and go through his email on business questions and he’d always immediately call me back and say just call him. He was a good guy wanting to help directly on phone and not look to charge for his time. He will be missed. My thoughts to his family.
        Last edited by old///MFanatic; 03-10-2022, 01:56 PM.
        6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

He was always extremely helpful and a wealth of knowledge when it came to these BMW engines. I remember a mechanic friend lost the socket tool for the anti-rattle kit fix and Raj shipped one out free of charge for me to give to him.

Comment

RIP, I guess it’s time to order my e46 kit as he was helpful during the 36 days. Very helpful enthusiast he will be missed.

Comment

Oh My God, sad news. I will miss him. Shame I couldn’t meet him because of Covid travel issues Over the past two years. Allahyerhemek habibi Raj. Rest In Peace and heaven my friend.

Comment

Damn, sad news indeed. I only spoke to him briefly on one occasion, but he seemed like a genuinely nice guy. The products he developed and the knowledge he shared truly helped make this platform much more accessible for everyone. RIP Raj.
                2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

It's sad news. I had studied Raj's detailed instructions many times to understand how the VANOS timing works. I just learned that he was also trained in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering. Such a nice person. Condolences to Raj’s family.

Comment

RIP Raj.

Comment

I am amazed by all of your personal connections with Raj. I thought I was special. In reality he was the special one, and truly dedicated his life to this stuff.

Comment

Very sad to learn about his passing. He was the best example of the cottage industries that surround these cars. Spoke to him directly with some core rebate question a few years ago and he was very gracious. He also told me that the guy I hired to do the job, Dave F. from the old M3Forum, knew exactly what he was doing. You could tell immediately how much he cared. RIP.
                        Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Rest In Peace to an important member of the community. I recently installed the Beisan VANOS kit in November 2021. Raj undoubtedly made it possible for others to enjoy their hobbies even more.

Comment

Sad news, he helped several years ago with the solenoid and the gasket kit.

RIP friend.

Comment

I'm glad I was able to have a (strictly business) conversation with him over email when I purchased my full VANOS kit back in the early days of the pandemic... He was a stand-up guy, very honest and this community will truly miss him.
                              2002 BMW M3 Coupe Jet Black/Black
                              2021 Tesla Model 3 SR+ Deep Blue Metallic/White

Comment

RIP to one of the great ones and a legend in the community.

Comment

Working...
                                X