Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Raj

"your BMW has how many miles!?"

2003 (2/03) M3 coupe Imolarot/Black 6 M/T - JRZ RS One 450/550 - Ground Control Street - SDW RTAB - TMS Street ARCA - Redish V2 - TMS solid subframe bushings - Volk Racing G2 18x9.5 - StopTech ST40 355 (coming soon) - Beisan Systems VANOS parts - WPC OE rod bearings - Karbonius CSL airbox - Kassel MSS54HP DME - Kassel MAP sensor - Euro headers and Section 1 - SuperSprint Sport - Recaro Speed - Schroth Rallye 4 QF - AS 30% SSK

build/journal
    ig: @zzyzx85

Comment

Shocking news!!!

Comment

RIP Raj ..

what exactly happened?

Comment

This sucks. Heard he was a great guy and his work speaks for itself. The E46 M3 platform will be forever better because of him.

Originally posted by chalaka View Post
          RIP Raj ..

what exactly happened?
          Obituary says COVID complications that began in December.

Comment

Man that’s really sad. Lost a great person, not to mention a great asset to this community.

Comment

I'm sad to see this. I'd venture to say that a number of us wouldn't own these cars if not for Raj's ingenuity. Clearly an intelligent man and was always very helpful when I dealt with him. Interesting to learn where the Beisan name came from.
              2003 Imola Red M3 w/ SMG

Comment

Damn, RIP man. He was a huge help.

Comment

Man, this is terrible news. Both because Raj was a great person, but also because this platform becomes a ton less viable without his products.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                  2012 LMB/Black 128i
                  2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Just heard the news too, I knew he was sick but didn't realize it was this dire. I only had a business relationship with him, but his customer service and interest in helping spoke volumes of his character. He was never to busy to answer a question or provide tips on problems. Most recently I had a Vanos that was working then not working, we finally ruled it as the assembly itself. He offered to disassemble and measure various components if I sent it to him. Which I did and he quickly replied back with his findings and with no expectation of compensation. He was a good guy, my condolences to his family.
                    '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Gray 332iT (SOLD), '00 Black 323iT, '02 Alpine 325iT (Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT
                    Instagram @HillPerformanceBimmers
                    Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Comment

RIP Raj.
                      Terrible news.
                      BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
                      https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

Sorry to hear this! RIP and condolences!

Comment

RIP Raj!

Comment

A lot of us wouldn’t have viable cars/S54’s that we could enjoy today, and we might not be part of this community, without Raj. RIP.
                            E46 M3 Coupe - 09/04 Production, 103k miles, Black/Black, 6MT swap, AS 0% kit, BBS RG-R + AS4’s, CSL flash, Karbonius airbox, Euro header + Section 1, Koni Yellow, Xtrons, SAP Delete, lockdowns complete

Comment

Well damn. Godspeed Raj.
                              3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Wowwww....this is terrible !

Comment

Working...
                                X