X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP 🙏🏾
    Instagram: M3Journal

Comment

Well that sucks. RIP Raj. Never had to speak to him because his instructions were so carefully put together. His product lets me enjoy the car without worry and I wouldn't own it otherwise. Hope someone takes over his business, sounds like he was very proud of it.

Comment

Born the fourth of eight children in Kuwait City, Kuwait to Jordanian parents, Edward and Georgette Qubain, Rajaie was also raised by his maternal grandmother, Zahiyeh. Rajaie immigrated to the United States with his family as a young teenager, and lived in Washington, D.C. area. An accomplished Boy Scout and trombone player in his high school jazz band, Rajaie always worked hard and played hard, and was loved by his peers for his energy, intelligence, and good spirit.

At George Mason University, Rajaie was such a good student that other Arab students would bring him food and take care of him so he could focus on helping them with their school work. After obtaining double degrees in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, Rajaie went on to become an accomplished computer programmer, and worked with his brother Munther at his company, R. Scott Associates in Raleigh, NC.

As a young man, Rajaie maintained the enthusiasm for the outdoors that he had developed in the Boy Scouts while also playing an active role the Arab American community of Raleigh, from cultural events to activism for Palestinian liberation and against the war in Iraq. In his thirties, Rajaie stepped away from his work to devote five years to the loving care of his mother Georgette before she passed away. In the years that followed, Rajaie committed himself to the study of automobile engineering, and in 2007 founded Beisan Systems LLC (a tribute to his mother’s home town in Palestine), selling redesigned and improved BMW engine parts to enthusiasts and mechanics. Rajaie loved his work, and he continued to grow the business and develop new products until he fell ill with COVID in December, 2021.

More important than Rajaie’s many accomplishments is the tremendous joy that he brought everywhere he went. Rajaie loved to bring a smile to people’s faces, and it was not possible for him to leave a public venue without making at least a few new friends with his over the top goofiness, lavish compliments, and generosity. He loved children, and they loved him back – especially his nieces and nephews. Rajaie saved his sincerest efforts and tenderness for his close family and friends, to whom he was utterly loyal and endlessly generous. He was never far from his siblings, always living either with them or a few minutes away. For the past five years he has lived with his sister Lama in Celebration, Florida, where he enjoyed spending time with family, taking long walks, and observing wildlife.

Opinionated and stubborn, Rajaie was nonetheless usually the first to reach out after a disagreement. During tough times, he listened, empathized, and did whatever was needed to make his loved ones feel truly seen and supported. During good times, he was always the center of the party, keen to get the biggest laughs and give the best gifts. Rajaie believed in people, and led with his heart in all things.

We miss him dearly but his memory will always be alive.

Rambunctious, strong, and loud, Rajaie was always hard to miss. We all miss him now more than we can say. Rajaie is survived by his siblings, Munther, Reem, Samir, Lama, Samar and Hibah, and their families.
        From the site.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
        2012 LMB/Black 128i
        2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Wow, tremendously sad loss here. RIP. His legacy and the amount of cars he has made an impact on is massive. I surely hope someone he entrusted can continue his legacy. Does anyone know him or his family personally? I'm sure he would want to continue to provide products for years and years to come in his absence.

Current:

1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
          2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post
            this platform becomes a ton less viable without his products.
            Was Beisan a 1-man show? I had always assumed he had a team (maybe family?) helping him run the business. If we could continue to support them by supporting the company I think it would be great and add to his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by shibui View Post

Was Beisan a 1-man show? I had always assumed he had a team (maybe family?) helping him run the business. If we could continue to support them by supporting the company I think it would be great and add to his legacy.
              I don't know. I certainly only ever spoke to Raj.

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
              2012 LMB/Black 128i
              2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

So sad to hear this. Raj was incredibly helpful and compassionate both times I've taken my VANOS apart. Rest in peace, Raj.

Comment

Someone on e46fanatics mentioned his sister is running the business now. Idk if they plan to just sell off current inventory or if they'll be actively managing it.

Comment

I reached out via the website email to send condolences and also to inquiry about business. His sister responded almost immediately. She stated that I could still place orders and that she had been working together with Raj. The BMW world is definitely going to be hurting without Raj and his love and commitment to this community. If any of you feel the need to send out a personal message to the family, don't hesitate. Soak up every moment we have here on earth, it can be taken away so quickly. ✌
                    Last edited by jdamore44; 03-10-2022, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Without his DIY materials I wouldn't have been able to complete the oil pump disc replacement and rattle repair as quickly and painlessly as I did. My M has never once shown me a CEL in the past 50k miles and I firmly believe it's because of his contribution to the community.
                      2002 M3 Coupe | 1988 320i Touring

Comment

there probably isn't a single S54 owner who has his products that doesn't sleep better at night thanks to him

Comment

RIP This is terrible on many levels.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Raj changed the S54 game with his solutions. And he made himself always available to anyone for support. He was a good guy.
                            This is a terrible loss for the community. Rest in peace Raj.
                            IG: @limited.slip

Mystic Blue / M-cloth E46 M3 Coupe S54 6MT
                            A̶l̶p̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶W̶h̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶/̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶E̶4̶6̶ ̶3̶2̶5̶i̶ ̶T̶o̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶S̶5̶4̶ ̶6̶M̶T̶
                            Imola Red / Alcantara / Cloth E46 330i ZHP Sedan S54 6MT
                            Titanium Silver / Black E39 540i M-Sport
                            Touring S62 6MT
                            Alpine White / Black E90 M3 M3 S65 7DCT

Comment

This guy was amazing. Ahead of the curve in many ways. My condolences to his family and may he rest in peace.

Comment

RIP. Such a helpful guy to the M community

Comment

Working...
                                X