No announcement yet.

RIP Raj from Beisan Systems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The community has lost a great asset and stand up guy. RIP Raj!

Comment

RIP…very sad news 😞 lots of s54’s and e46 m3’s wouldn’t be on the road still if not for him. Great guy and extremely helpful and always helped over the phone if there were any issues.

Comment

I’ll add my piece to this tribute. What a great guy, really liked him. Once I broke one of the Teflon seals putting it on. Called and asked if I could buy a single one separately. He insisted on sending it free even though I told him it was my own stupid fault and had no intention of getting something for free.

Comment

RIP to a pillar of the E46 M3 community. His lengthy guides where detrimental to my grades in college where I would study them religiously before I purchased an m3 instead of studying for exams.

Is there a way to backup everything from his website to preserve the DIYs?

Comment

Originally posted by Kdubski View Post
            RIP to a pillar of the E46 M3 community. His lengthy guides where detrimental to my grades in college where I would study them religiously before I purchased an m3 instead of studying for exams.
            Is there a way to backup everything from his website to preserve the DIYs?
            From what I gathered his sister who is also an Electrical Engineer has been working in company for many years now and will continue running the business and thus the website.
            6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

WOW! Super sad news as he was most def not only a great asset to the community/culture, but he was also a super nice guy as well-sucks!😞

Comment

I can confirm that the business is still up and running. I emailed them and they responded confirming that all the S54 parts were in stock and that they were still doing the core exchanges. I ordered my parts on Saturday night. They shipped Monday and were delivered Wednesday.
                2004 Alpine White / Cinnamon E46 M3 6MT
                1993 Brilliant Black FD Rx7
                IG: @gearheadtwins

Comment

Wow that is terrible. He was such a helpful person when ever I had questions. What a loss for more than just this BMW community, could really tell he was a caring human being.

Comment

RIP, I didn't know Raj or talk to him ever but I appreciate what he did for the community.
                    http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                    '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                    '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Raj and I had some unfortunate disagreements, due to failed product, however, shit happens. None the less he wasn’t a bad human. RIP to Raj he has been a staple in the S54 community for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by old///MFanatic View Post
                        From what I gathered his sister who is also an Electrical Engineer has been working in company for many years now and will continue running the business and thus the website.
                        I talked to Raj a couple of times. So helpful!

I was secretly wondering what would happen to the business when I saw this. Thankfully his legacy lives on! But I was secretly like...I hope my VANOS lasts forever.

Comment

Thank you everyone for your support and sincere words about Rajaie. I was touched by the posts and how tightly knit this community is. All of you were as much a big part of Rajaie's family.

My name is Lama Munday and I am his sister. He has been living with me for the past six years in Celebration, Florida. We are both electrical engineers and Rajaie also holds a second degree in computer science. My entire home and garage is an extension of Beisan Systems!

I read a comment asking about the origin of the name Beisan Systems and that is a unique story. Beisan is a town in the middle east where our mother was born and raised. After her passing in 2005, Rajaie approached me to help him start Beisan Systems in honor of our mother. At the time, I was running an automation controls, valves, and instrumentation engineering company servicing the process and manufacturing sector. Another unique tidbit....I was Beisan System's first customer and purchased BS001 Vanos Seals Repair kit. It is framed along with the PayPal receipt and still hanging in my home.

I appreciate all your support and wonderful comments. Beisan Systems will continue as it has and future products will be developed. Feel free to email, call, or place orders as you had previously. Rajaie left big shoes to fill and we will do our best to honor his legacy. Please let me know if you have any questions. I appreciate you!

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	69135 (1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	102.9 KB ID:	160597 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4624.jpg Views:	0 Size:	145.2 KB ID:	160598 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0803.jpg Views:	0 Size:	151.5 KB ID:	160599
                            This is Rajaie, always with a smile! The first picture also includes my identical twin, before her passing. The next two pictures are me and Rajaie. He is a great man!

Comment

Thank you for the update and photos! I'm sure your family misses him dearly, as do we.

Comment

Hi All,

My name is Kaine and i am a close personal friend and background product consultant to Rajaie & Lama at Beisan Systems. Rajaie was a massive influence on my life for the past nearly 15 years both personally and professionally. In fact he was a mentor, I am beyond sad for what happened to Raj and we miss him each day. I will be assisting Lama in certain operations helping to move Beisan Systems forward past this tragedy. For now, please know that you are in incredibly good hands with Lama, she is an amazing leader.

Comment

Working...
                                X