No announcement yet.

Best price and place to get ZCP wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well afaik, the company that makes them went bankrupt and got bought by KW. I didn't think they were making these anymore, and there was just inventory left of the rears and zcp fronts, with front csls being sold out back in 2020.
    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

My CSLs say made by BBS.
      Did another company later makes these for the ZCP production?
      6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

KW bought BBS which as far as I know made all the ZCP and CSLs.
        3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

BBS *Germany* (for flow formed or spun forged or die forged by which zcp/csl are constructed)

BBS Japan for forged. Separate company I believe?
          Last edited by Tbonem3; 04-13-2022, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Check getbmwparts.com
            This - give Jason and Evan the sale. Looks like shipping is free if you're not in a hurry.
            Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
              BBS *Germany* (for flow formed or spun forged or die forged by which zcp/csl are constructed)
              BBS Japan for forged. Separate company I believe?
              I was going to post the same thing about BBS-Japan and BBS-Germany. Then saw your post.
              Either way our CSL fronts are NLA. The 10 year replacement part stockpile is past so wouldn’t be surprised if ZCP (will be) discontinued new.
              6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Ya our only hope is for KW to restart production. Should just focus on the csl wheelset, don't bother with 8" fronts. And maybe with 10% more aggressive offsets. Alright now I'm being picky, and this would de-value our og csl wheels.
                Last edited by Tbonem3; 04-13-2022, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Doesn't BBS Japan simply manufacture what BBS Germany tells them to? I'm guessing BBS Germany owns all the wheels we love so dearly. If they didn't I suspect BBS japan would have kept right on manufacturing if there was demand which there seems to be.

I could be dead bang wrong though, shrug.
                  3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

welp, i pulled the trigger and ordered a set from turner. I couldnt bare the risk of them going out of stock

Comment

I would most definitely would like some as to me they are the "definitive" look on our cars but the 8" fronts I don't like.
                      Sure wish I would have ordered CSL's when I kept going back and forth years ago. Still may have to get a set of ZCP's and just keep them in the box.
                      2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                      Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                      Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                      RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                      Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
                        I would most definitely would like some as to me they are the "definitive" look on our cars but the 8" fronts I don't like.
                        Sure wish I would have ordered CSL's when I kept going back and forth years ago. Still may have to get a set of ZCP's and just keep them in the box.
                        I am thinking the same thing. I am torn on this topic. In one sense, the CSL front wheels were discontinued because most CSL parts are being discontinued. The ZCP wheels were available on M3 competition and CS models which were in much greater numbers than the CSL. On the other hand, you never know what BMW could be thinking.

I have a brand new set that I am selling. Now, I am thinking maybe that I should just hold on to wheels and store them, just in case.

Comment

What evidence is there
                          That these wheels will be discontinued?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bemami View Post
                            What evidence is there
                            That these wheels will be discontinued?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Style 67 18s nla, csl fronts nla. Nothing to suggest they will anytime in the immediate future but there wasn't for the other wheels either.

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post

I am thinking the same thing. I am torn on this topic. In one sense, the CSL front wheels were discontinued because most CSL parts are being discontinued. The ZCP wheels were available on M3 competition and CS models which were in much greater numbers than the CSL. On the other hand, you never know what BMW could be thinking.

I have a brand new set that I am selling. Now, I am thinking maybe that I should just hold on to wheels and store them, just in case.
                              If you're thinking of selling I may be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
                                They are right at $2400 shipped from ECS/Turner, now let's not start panic buying, because I might just have to panic buy and I don't want to pay the big bucks.
                                If we have to spend the big bucks maybe we should see if there is enough interest for RAC to run off another batch of the RG4's...
                                Old, not obsolete.

Comment

Working...
                                X