No announcement yet.

Castrol Edge Supercar Half Price!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy fck Amazon's price is now $265/12pk. Appreciate the heads-up on autozone
    '05 M3 Convertible 6MT, CB/Cinnamon, CSL Airbox&Flap, PCSTuning, Beisan, Schrick 288/280, SS V1's & 2.5" System, RE Stg 1&SMF, KW V2, CB PS, Apex EC-7R

Comment

Guys, LM is mediocre. For the same price, you can get Motul which is one of the finest lube brands period. On amazon, ebay, or other vendors. 5 liter jug for $45-50. Even LM is up to $60 iirc.
      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Autozone cancelled my Wednesday order of 10 without explanation.

I've been Autozoned!

Comment

Damn. My friend ordered 12, I'lll check with him.

Comment

I placed an order for 12 yesterday and received a fedex tracking number. "Awaiting pickup by FedEx".

Comment

Placed an order this morning, so far only have an order confirmation.

Comment

Posted too soon, order just cancelled.

Comment

Jumped on this a few days ago. Ordered 12, they arrive tomorrow.

Comment

Shipped in two packages, and both are in transit.
                    Silver Track to Street Car Journal
                    Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

My tracking has been updated and shows its in transit now. Weird thing is that the shipment weight is showing 4lbs...but I ordered 12 bottles???

Comment

Once again, I am missing oil lol. Last time I was missing several bottles from my Advance Auto order, and I’m missing one here. Whoever packed these did a piss poor job. 😂
                        Attached Files
                        Silver Track to Street Car Journal
                        Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Lavatoad View Post
                          Jumped on this a few days ago. Ordered 12, they arrive tomorrow.
                          Got all 12 in my order

Comment

After my Autozone order cancelled I tried Advance Auto but that order cancelled as well. Tried in store for both to no avail as it showed not available. Bit the bullet and ordered from ECS Tuning who sent me Castrol Edge Euro Car 10w60. After an online chat I returned it at their cost. They initially indicated they had the Edge Super Car on hand but when they tried to fill my order a second time it was not available. They said the Edge Euro Car is now the same formulation as the Super Car. I was skeptical but contacted Castrol who confirmed that the Super Car has been rebranded as Euro Car in the U.S. market. All FWIW.

Comment

Originally posted by SG/IRM3 View Post
                              After my Autozone order cancelled I tried Advance Auto but that order cancelled as well. Tried in store for both to no avail as it showed not available. Bit the bullet and ordered from ECS Tuning who sent me Castrol Edge Euro Car 10w60. After an online chat I returned it at their cost. They initially indicated they had the Edge Super Car on hand but when they tried to fill my order a second time it was not available. They said the Edge Euro Car is now the same formulation as the Super Car. I was skeptical but contacted Castrol who confirmed that the Super Car has been rebranded as Euro Car in the U.S. market. All FWIW.

Thanks for posting that.

Comment

Originally posted by SG/IRM3 View Post
                                My friend did the same lol, but not from ECS, some other vendor we found. Good to know you confirmed because I thought there were 2 versions of edge 10w60, and didn't want the less premium version.

Comment

Working...
                                X