Clear All

Can't even make jokes no mo
    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
      Can't even make jokes no mo
      lol. Cut me some slack. People get a bit snow flakey after hours of Zoom meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ13 View Post
        I’ve been buying shit from FCP for like eight years now, and I haven’t exchanged a single item yet lol.
        Same. Not a single fucking thing…but I love the idea of it 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by t44tq View Post
          Advance Auto Parts is selling Castrol Edge Supercar 10W60 for 50% off!

I picked up a case of it for $94. Amazon is selling for $176.

Maybe you don't care, but I thought it would be helpful.
          That's great, but you can get BMW 10/60 from FCP, and after initial purchase, cost you shipping ($15 for me) for all future oil changes. I've paid full price for one oil change on my wife's LR4 and the M3 since I've owned them....all my oil changes cost me around $15 every 5K miles....

Comment

What is the best way to ship oil/filters back to FCP? I thought someone mentioned if you pay with paypal, return is free?

Comment

Originally posted by PSUEng View Post
              What is the best way to ship oil/filters back to FCP? I thought someone mentioned if you pay with paypal, return is free?
              I've heard that, but I just pay the $15 it cost me to ship (fedex) the oil&filter and don't bother with the PP shipping. I save the shipping box and plastic bag that FCP uses when they send me the oil and just return it in that.

Comment

Originally posted by PSUEng View Post
                With FCP you have to buy new oil first. Once it arrives and you do your oil change go to PayPal and activate returns. It’ll prompt you to click on which return you want. Click on the order for the oil and they will generate a label for you. Take that label and put it on the box they shipped your oil in and take it to fedex or whichever shipper is on the label.

I just did a warranty return with FCP. It was easy peasy!

Comment

About a month or two back, ECS had a glitch with Supersprint products. I had ordered a dual resonated sec 2 for dirt cheap. I believe it was $450 or $500 shipped. I didn’t post it on the forum bc I didn’t want to blow it up. Of course they cancelled the order but offered me a discount which I took advantage of.

Long story short, if the OP didn’t want the oil selling out then he should’ve never posted it 👍

Comment

Had to work for the case i ordered. Only 9 of 12 arrived (looked liked packaging broke somewhere in shipping). Had to pick up the other 3 quarts at two different local Advance Autos, but they covered it. In the end still worth it….

Comment

Advance auto said fuck you and only sent half my order lol.
                      Silver Track to Street Car Journal
                      Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Interlagos View Post

Y’all are using FCP to return used oil…?
                        I'll never not find this amusing.
                        2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Advance Autoparts Sale is back - $8.22/liter after rebates.
                          '01 M3, JB/IR, SS, TCK DA, Apex, TMS CSL, HTE, 4:10 gears - original owner
                          '00 slicktop Touring converting to full M3 Touring

Comment

Seems like they are out of stock.

They gotta start selling these things in 5 quart jugs. Its so silly that we have to buy these in individual liters and waste so much plastic for an oil change, especially now that cars require gallons of oil lol.

If you live close to FCP euro then returning oil might be an option. Last time I paid $35 to ship 10 quarts back to them from Detroit and it leaked (despite packaging it very well) so fedex didnt even deliver it and I was out $35. If you live in cali like many of us do, it would probably cost more to ship it to FCP than to just get an oil change kit lol.
                            2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                            2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                            2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post
                              If you live in cali like many of us do, it would probably cost more to ship it to FCP than to just get an oil change kit lol.
                              2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post
                                So you pay out of pocket then they reimburse you? I still don't think its worth the hassle. 15 quarts of oil from Cali to FCP would cost way more than the $30 paypal would reimburse. I say 15 because I do my E46 and E92 oil changes at the same time. Perhaps I could return them seperately.
                                2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                                2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                                2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X