Cloth interior options from BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloth interior options from BMW

Has anyone tried to order any of the cloth seat covers from BMW?

In the parts catalog, they mention a red, gray and anthracite cloth option, even when I specify my VIN number (so M3). I thought the M texture cloth was the only option in an E46 M3?

I guess it might be listing options for a 325 or 330? There are listings for non-sport and sport seats, power seats, with or without memory, coupe and convertible.

There was regular cloth and the M Alcantara. They are different.

Comment

There are only a few pieces available for G8AT (anthracite cloth) or F2AT (M-Texture) it’s door cards front and back, plus lower seat covers, no thigh support I believe or backrest so you could get door cards and throw aftermarket seats in there and would look pretty sick.

Comment

Europe had many cloth interior options for E46's as well.

But on M3's it was only: Anthracite, M-Alcantara and what the CSL had lol
        2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
        2005 BMW ///M3
        Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
        2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
        2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
        2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Sharocks View Post
          Europe had many cloth interior options for E46's as well.

But on M3's it was only: Anthracite, M-Alcantara and what the CSL had lol
          It's called Impulse Cloth, M-texture, and Lazer cloth (G7AT, same as ZHP). Get it right, n00b

Comment

Originally posted by jvit27 View Post

It's called Impulse Cloth, M-texture, and Lazer cloth (G7AT, same as ZHP). Get it right, n00b
            LOL alright you got me.

Leather ftw haha
            2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
            2005 BMW ///M3
            Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
            2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
            2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
            2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Thanks, I will clarify with the dealer.

I might not be doing this, though, because it appears that putting Recaro PP ABE in my Clownshoe is going to be a lot more involved than I thought. It might be easier to mount them in my M3, despite the problems with it being Cabriolet.

Comment

Well if we're being picky the CSL option code was actually different (ADAT - Anthracite Reflex cloth & Anthracite Amaretta) 🤓
                2005 ///M3 SMG Coupe Silbergrau Metallic/CSL bucket seats
                Build Thread:
                https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...e46-m3-journal

Comment

Originally posted by karter16 View Post

Well if we're being picky the CSL option code was actually different (ADAT - Anthracite Reflex cloth & Anthracite Amaretta) 🤓
                  Interesting, I never caught that. Touché

Years ago I surrendered my CSL seats to a friend with an S54 ZHP because it was a perfect match and the cherry on top of the build. Strange BMW would rename/recode the material.. CSL tax continues!
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by jvit27; 05-04-2022, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Years ago I surrendered my CSL seats to a friend with an S54 ZHP because it was a perfect match and the cherry on top of the build. Strange BMW would rename/recode the material.. CSL tax continues!
                    Yeah absolutely - I've been looking into getting Cobra Nogaro's upholstered to replicate the CSL seats, and it was a bit of a web untangling the different codes and the fact that the cloth matches between the two!
                    Build Thread:

Comment

Yeah absolutely - I've been looking into getting Cobra Nogaro's upholstered to replicate the CSL seats, and it was a bit of a web untangling the different codes and the fact that the cloth matches between the two!
                      If you haven't already got what you need, contact @lawrence_lgt he did a set for another member

Comment

If you haven't already got what you need, contact @lawrence_lgt he did a set for another member

Thank you for that - I saw Lawrence’s page - lovely work!

Still working towards doing this but on hold for me for a few weeks pending an exciting announcement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Build Thread:

Comment

Have to ask...how long ago and how much did you sell them for? Can't remember the last time I saw another set come up for sale.
                          1995 BMW M3 LTW - Alpine White / Anthracite Cloth
                          2000 BMW M5 - Imola Red / Imola Red & Black
                          2005 BMW M3 - Alpine White / Anthracite Impulse Cloth (Manual) - ZCP - 6MT - Slicktop
                          2006 BMW M3 - Alpine White / Black - ZCP - 6MT - Canadian Import
                          2011 BMW M3 - Individual Fire Orange / Black - ZCP - 6MT - Slicktop - Dinan Upgrades
                          2011 BMW 1M - Alpine White / Black - Canadian Import

Comment

Originally posted by Duck360198 View Post

Have to ask...how long ago and how much did you sell them for? Can't remember the last time I saw another set come up for sale.
                            There’s a set for sale out of New Zealand at the moment… $16000 USD is the asking price 😳

Build Thread:

Comment

There’s a set for sale out of New Zealand at the moment… $16000 USD is the asking price 😳

Cocaine’s a helluvadrug
                              Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Working...
                              X