No announcement yet.

The Official Bring A Trailer (BaT) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't realize he just listed the price at $150K. Holy shit what a douchebag.

Comment

Me: Hey man, you know BMW made many tens of thousands of these? There is actually a special one, it's called a CSL.

The seller and buyer (probably): Yes, yes, yes, but this one is slate green with cinnamon.​

3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post

WTF is this even
        The color I'd paint mine if I ever needed to paint it. Either that or Frozen Silver, either of which will cost me a lot less than $150k.

I remember seeing the car and drooling over the color. I don't remember $150k. So maybe one of those was more real than the other, color or price.

maw
        Last edited by maw1124; 09-26-2024, 07:33 PM.

Comment

this company is somehow able to curate some pretty unique color combo vehicles, they definitely cater to the wealthy collectors that have money but don't want to do the legwork for something unique

the price though, in this day and age that's called clickbait, and it appears to be working as intended

Comment

Originally posted by usdmej View Post
            this company is somehow able to curate some pretty unique color combo vehicles, they definitely cater to the wealthy collectors that have money but don't want to do the legwork for something unique

the price though, in this day and age that's called clickbait, and it appears to be working as intended
            This will go the same way as the low mileage Estoril he finally sold.

Lists for stupidly high price on his site, doesn’t sell for a while. Pimps it out alllll over the internet and social media for months. Eventually lists it on BAT with a hilariously high reserve purely to drive more engagement. Finally sells to someone for quite a bit lower than current asking price.

Comment

Originally posted by Interlagos View Post

Lists for stupidly high price on his site, doesn’t sell for a while. Pimps it out alllll over the internet and social media for months. Eventually lists it on BAT with a hilariously high reserve purely to drive more engagement. Finally sells to someone for quite a bit lower than current asking price.
              That seems to be the playbook. Happens a lot in the Porsche scene which is his main business.

Comment

Originally posted by Interlagos View Post

Lists for stupidly high price on his site, doesn't sell for a while. Pimps it out alllll over the internet and social media for months. Eventually lists it on BAT with a hilariously high reserve purely to drive more engagement. Finally sells to someone for quite a bit lower than current asking price.
                Yeah exactly this lol

Comment

Working...
                X