Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSL Rear Diffuser - what happened to happybuyitnow168 on eBay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSL Rear Diffuser - what happened to happybuyitnow168 on eBay?

Hey Group,

Looking to pick up a happybuyitnow168 CSL rear diffuser. I looked them up on ebay and noticed their seller profile is no longer registered.

Has anyone bought a HBIN CSL rear diffuser recently? If you know the sellers new name (or a comparable ebay seller) please let me know.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 9.52.29 PM.png
Views:	546
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	181893

Thanks in advance.
    '02 ///M3 Alpine White / Cinnamon 6MT

Originally posted by AWE46M3 View Post
    Hey Group,

Looking to pick up a happybuyitnow168 CSL rear diffuser. I looked them up on ebay and noticed their seller profile is no longer registered.

Has anyone bought a HBIN CSL rear diffuser recently? If you know the sellers new name (or a comparable ebay seller) please let me know.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 9.52.29 PM.png
Views:	546
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	181893

Thanks in advance.
    They’re currently Euromotorsport

1 piece CSL Look rear diffuser in box. BMW E46 M3 Coupe 2001-2006. BMW E46 M3 Convertible 2001-2006. Real high quality and authentic 3D Carbon Fiber with UV coated and protected. All of our carbon fiber products are made with consistent weave on these parts combined with professional clear coating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2005 ///M3 SMG Coupe Silbergrau Metallic/CSL bucket seats
    Build Thread:
    https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...e46-m3-journal

Comment

Originally posted by karter16 View Post

They’re currently Euromotorsport

1 piece CSL Look rear diffuser in box. BMW E46 M3 Coupe 2001-2006. BMW E46 M3 Convertible 2001-2006. Real high quality and authentic 3D Carbon Fiber with UV coated and protected. All of our carbon fiber products are made with consistent weave on these parts combined with professional clear coating.

Thank you so much! I’ve searched hours for this. 🤝

Comment

Is this the forum-consensus favorite Taiwanese knock-off? Seems like Mile End's website is in a perpetual state of coming soon, and I'd love to finally pull the trigger on one.

Comment

karter16 I too have been searching for them, thanks!
          11 E90 M3 Alpine White
          96 FJ80 Black
          05 E46 M3 Carbon Black: (sold)
          86 Porsche 944 Turbo Guards Red, 320 whp: (sold)
          89 E30 Touring Alpine White, S52 swapped: (sold)
          02 E46 M3 Steel Grey: (sold)

Comment

If you guys email mr.x@extremespoiler.com you can get them for $350 shipped via Paypal friends and Family.
            Can confirm received mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekpoint View Post
              If you guys email mr.x@extremespoiler.com you can get them for $350 shipped via Paypal friends and Family.
              Can confirm received mine.
              Got any QC / install pics? Would love to see fitment and quality

Comment

$400 usd for a crap shoot fitting/ painted diffuser??? why not save a bit more and get the 1:1 euroconnex one which looks amazing.

I have the HBIN diffuser right now and have always hated it. Poor fitment, paint match was good but now starting to chip and flake, paint line wrong. But I paid a hell of a lot less than $400 usd for it, I want to say like $200 ish. Not a chance in hell I would pay $400.

I’m waiting on the euroconnex one from CarboProject, and I have high hopes from the fitment and paint line pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by JaredU View Post
                  $400 usd for a crap shoot fitting/ painted diffuser??? why not save a bit more and get the 1:1 euroconnex one which looks amazing.

I have the HBIN diffuser right now and have always hated it. Poor fitment, paint match was good but now starting to chip and flake, paint line wrong. But I paid a hell of a lot less than $400 usd for it, I want to say like $200 ish. Not a chance in hell I would pay $400.

I’m waiting on the euroconnex one from CarboProject, and I have high hopes from the fitment and paint line pictures.
                  Did you order Euroconnex diffuser? Hesitant to pull the trigger until I see more on car reviews.

400+ paint, it makes sense to pay extra and go that route if it is a solid rep

Comment

I have the Euroconnex diffuser from carbo projects. Trust me fitment is spot on!

Comment

Did you order Euroconnex diffuser? Hesitant to pull the trigger until I see more on car reviews.

400+ paint, it makes sense to pay extra and go that route if it is a solid rep

Yes I did, and from the current fitment pics coming out, I can’t wait to get it on the car! Looks spot on

Comment

Got any QC / install pics? Would love to see fitment and quality

Not yet, I just recently painted it. Need a nice polish and a Saturday with a few beers to install it.

Comment

I have a Vorsteiner sitting in my garage that's painted Alpine White. Does anyone know the fitment on the authentic Vorsteiner pieces? The CarboProject one has been out for a bit now, was going to pull the trigger though EuroConnex but figured I have this Vorsteiner, are they comparable?

Comment

Vorsteiner is hit or miss, but usually pretty decent. Just have to try it out. perfection isn't as needed here as it is on the trunk.

As bad as SGT is, my friend's 10 year old SGT CSL diffiuser fits and looks perfect, so you never know.
                            DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                            /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                            More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                              Vorsteiner is hit or miss, but usually pretty decent. Just have to try it out. perfection isn't as needed here as it is on the trunk.

As bad as SGT is, my friend's 10 year old SGT CSL diffiuser fits and looks perfect, so you never know.
                              Your build thread/rear diffuser bought from HBIN is what took me down this rabbit hole. Thanks for joining the thread. 🤝

SGT = Status Gruppe?

Comment

Working...
                              X