No announcement yet.

Update on OE CSL Wheels GB from M3F???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be fine substituting to ZCP fronts should the CSL truly be NLA.

Comment

If we waited 7 months only to find out we're going to end up with the less expensive and readily available ZCP fronts this is pretty awful. Why wasnt this offered to us 4 months ago when I could have actually used the wheels?

Also I hope Leighton is never allowed to run a group buy ever again, his zero f**ks given attitude is inexcusable at this point.

Comment

Definitely not interested in other options. I would have gone a totally different route. I guess we are all still waiting for an official “NLA” confirmation. Since Turner is running this now, I assume they will step up to the plate for full refunds if the orders can’t be fulfilled?
        Last edited by Skaper; 10-14-2020, 08:09 AM.

Comment

I'm glad I got out of this mess and ordered a zcp set from Tischer with Free shipping.

Everyone should be filing paypal claims if they still can or asking for refunds... Turner nor leighton deserve credit or sales, they this has been handled.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope the fronts aren't NLA - I'm the only one from the GB that only ordered new fronts (I have a set I've had since 2006 that I'm tired of refinishing).

Comment

Hey guys, we (Turner) are still trying and working on getting availability and updates on the fronts. The rears they have instock now, but there is 0 fronts available and not sure when there will be more. We are currently working on a few offers like mentioned above, I will update you when we know more.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigo1087 View Post
                I'm glad I got out of this mess and ordered a zcp set from Tischer with Free shipping.

Everyone should be filing paypal claims if they still can or asking for refunds... Turner nor leighton deserve credit or sales, they this has been handled.

I asked for a refund and nothing as of yet. I keep on getting told that we are trying to figure something out.

Comment

Go through PayPal and if too late then your credit card company and file a charge back

Comment

Go through PayPal and if too late then your credit card company and file a charge back

I paid F&F.

Comment

You can still File a credit card charge back through your CC company

Comment

You can still File a credit card charge back through your CC company

Why Would my credit card company help me when I paid through PayPal?

Comment

Well I guess I was assuming the funds originated from a CC. Vs a checking account.

Comment

Well I guess I was assuming the funds originated from a CC. Vs a checking account.

Ah gotcha. It was a good thought but it wasn’t from my cc.

Comment

This is getting real ugly now. So what happens if the front CSL's are NLA, I mean really NLA. I will try to check for you guys through my contacts and report back.

Comment

I went this route as a layer of safety since I did F&F to avoid the PayPal fee.

I really don’t mind waiting at this point, just an answer if they will be made sounds reasonable.
                                Last edited by Skaper; 10-15-2020, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X