No announcement yet.

Update on OE CSL Wheels GB from M3F???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So not one person has heard a peep from Leighton Jacobus?

i emailed him almost 2 weeks straight and not a single response. is he even alive? How can someone be so irresponsible, he needs to be exposed and held accountable. The guy is a complete clown

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLaguna View Post
      So not one person has heard a peep from Leighton Jacobus?

i emailed him almost 2 weeks straight and not a single response. is he even alive? How can someone be so irresponsible, he needs to be exposed and held accountable. The guy is a complete clown
      I spoke to him a couple months back since I had his number from a previous transaction. He had no information to offer and I told him he should at least send everyone an email stating there's no new news because people are getting concerned. He understood what I was saying but never saw him follow up on that, guess he could careless. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Smgto6mt View Post

I spoke to him a couple months back since I had his number from a previous transaction. He had no information to offer and I told him he should at least send everyone an email stating there's no new news because people are getting concerned. He understood what I was saying but never saw him follow up on that, guess he could careless. Pathetic.
        I had similar conversation via Facebook messenger.
        He has since just ignored any replys from me back in July

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Sean from Turner wrote an email to update us which is very nice. I had a question. The CSL fronts, they were half a inch wider correct? Was there any other benefit other than being wider? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by M3KVU View Post
            Think you may be unlucky as the fronts are now NLA.
            Not sure where you’re getting your info but Sean from Turner confirmed this isn’t the case.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLooga View Post
              Sean from Turner wrote an email to update us which is very nice. I had a question. The CSL fronts, they were half a inch wider correct? Was there any other benefit other than being wider? Thanks.
              better offset by 3mm
              DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
              /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
              More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by sturgeongeneral View Post

Not sure where you’re getting your info but Sean from Turner confirmed this isn’t the case.
                Hopefully not for you guys but this was from high up in BMW

Comment

Hey guys. I received the email update from Sean as many of you have. Csl fronts have not been confirmed at this point so the options given were Zcp wheels or 4 rear zcp’s to make a squared setup. I no longer need these wheels. I asked for a refund and was basically told that isn’t an option. I’m frustrated with leighton but what can I do. Is anyone interested in taking my spot for either of those options? If so, pm me and and I’m sure we can work it out so you get the group buy price of $1760 shipped.

Comment

I choose his option 1 which is a ZCP set front/back. I originaly wanted a set of CSL front and ZCP back but only because it was at a same cost option but all i wanted was a set of ZCP so i'm happy, they will be ready for next summer. Mega disspointment about the no refund option and the lack of communication though. As my first group buy experience, i'm not too impressed.

Comment

I haven't received any communication from Turner. Did Sean reply to your guys' individual emails?

Comment

It was a BCC

“Hello All,

I wanted to reach out to everyone from the group buy. I am sorry it has taken me this long but I wanted to make sure I had confirmation on the rear wheels and other options.

I would like to start by saying thank you to you all. Thank you for the patience and understanding through these crazy times. Not ideal by any means, I know, but I really do appreciate it.

We have secured the rear wheels and they should be here in the 3-4 weeks as long as customs clears them quickly. The fronts have not been marked NLA by BMW, so we will continue to wait for 8.5” fronts to be released. I wanted to give people options that would get you a set of wheels sooner.

Option 1 – ZCP Fronts and ZCP/CSL rears. I can secure the fronts for a similar cost and have them ready to ship in 30-45 days. I have had a few people reach out to me saying they would take this option so I wanted to offer it to all.

Option 2 – Full set of rear wheels. Another option people have reached out to me about. The rears are more money but we are willing to make a full set of rears for what was paid to Leighton.

Option 3 – Ship the rear wheels once they arrive and then wait to see when BMW releases the fronts.

Now I know some people want to be refunded, in the future if we partake in a group buy again we will be the ones to facilitate it start to finish, with that being said we don’t have a way to directly refund you as Leighton was the one that paid each order. I do not feel comfortable refunding orders, we’d be hoping he magically appears again and is willing to refund people what they paid…

Before anyone replies upset at the options above, please understand we had no way of knowing this would happen, we are simply trying to make the best of the situation at hand. This was poorly handled from a communication stand point so I want to make sure everyone on this email has my contact info.

Any questions please call me at the number below or email me.

Sean Kothman
                        Wholesale Account Rep | Turner Motorsport
                        800-280-6966 ext 2275 (toll free)
                        Direct Line 978-378-2520

/ // Parts & Performance for BMWs
                        www.TurnerMotorsport.com

Comment

Yikes. Sounds like Leighton ghosted Sean @TMS as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Skaper View Post
                            It was a BCC

“Hello All,

I wanted to reach out to everyone from the group buy. I am sorry it has taken me this long but I wanted to make sure I had confirmation on the rear wheels and other options.

I would like to start by saying thank you to you all. Thank you for the patience and understanding through these crazy times. Not ideal by any means, I know, but I really do appreciate it.

We have secured the rear wheels and they should be here in the 3-4 weeks as long as customs clears them quickly. The fronts have not been marked NLA by BMW, so we will continue to wait for 8.5” fronts to be released. I wanted to give people options that would get you a set of wheels sooner.

Option 1 – ZCP Fronts and ZCP/CSL rears. I can secure the fronts for a similar cost and have them ready to ship in 30-45 days. I have had a few people reach out to me saying they would take this option so I wanted to offer it to all.

Option 2 – Full set of rear wheels. Another option people have reached out to me about. The rears are more money but we are willing to make a full set of rears for what was paid to Leighton.

Option 3 – Ship the rear wheels once they arrive and then wait to see when BMW releases the fronts.

Now I know some people want to be refunded, in the future if we partake in a group buy again we will be the ones to facilitate it start to finish, with that being said we don’t have a way to directly refund you as Leighton was the one that paid each order. I do not feel comfortable refunding orders, we’d be hoping he magically appears again and is willing to refund people what they paid…

Before anyone replies upset at the options above, please understand we had no way of knowing this would happen, we are simply trying to make the best of the situation at hand. This was poorly handled from a communication stand point so I want to make sure everyone on this email has my contact info.

Any questions please call me at the number below or email me.

Sean Kothman
                            Wholesale Account Rep | Turner Motorsport
                            800-280-6966 ext 2275 (toll free)
                            Direct Line 978-378-2520

/ // Parts & Performance for BMWs
                            www.TurnerMotorsport.com

Thanks. Guess I'll have to reach out to him

Comment

Originally posted by Sprp85 View Post
                              Yikes. Sounds like Leighton ghosted Sean @TMS as well.
                              Yeah... I feel bad for TMS, you would have to expect they will ban group buys from here on out. Does Sean have a confirmed list of people who paid and have a spot? I guess he would have shipping info?
                              '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post

Yeah... I feel bad for TMS, you would have to expect they will ban group buys from here on out. Does Sean have a confirmed list of people who paid and have a spot? I guess he would have shipping info?
                                Turner has everyone’s info from what I gather. I checked to make sure the had mine a few months back.

Comment

Working...
                                X