No announcement yet.

Update on OE CSL Wheels GB from M3F???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like Leighton took that COVID money and ran.

Not being funny but the only way to settle this is to either get lawyers involved or turn up at his house.

Despite the BBS/BMW situation this is totally unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by R60BBA View Post
      Sounds like Leighton took that COVID money and ran.

Not being funny but the only way to settle this is to either get lawyers involved or turn up at his house.

Despite the BBS/BMW situation this is totally unacceptable.
      He took his profits and ran but not the gross payments
      '05 M3 Convertible 6MT, CB/Cinnamon, CSL Airbox&Flap, PCSTuning, Beisan, Schrick 288/280, SS V1's & 2.5" System, RE Stg 1&SMF, KW V2, CB PS, Apex EC-7R

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post

Yeah... I feel bad for TMS, you would have to expect they will ban group buys from here on out. Does Sean have a confirmed list of people who paid and have a spot? I guess he would have shipping info?
        No reason to stop group buys, just make sure Leighton has absolutely nothing to do with it. Still can't believe he just went ghost like that.

Comment

Reluctantly went with option one and will be selling. If anyone is interested, I will be selling them for the same cost.

Comment

Bump for anyone who is going to take the offer, I'm interested in the ZCP wheels if you don't want them.
            http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
            '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
            '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Anyone getting wheels yet? It’s been “a few weeks” and Sean hasn’t responded for updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Skaper View Post
                Anyone getting wheels yet? It’s been “a few weeks” and Sean hasn’t responded for updates.
                No word it seems... I'm waiting as well.

Comment

Message from Sean last week which I’m sure most of you got “

Hello Everyone,

Me again, I hope everyone had a nice holiday and this finds everyone healthy and well.

I wanted to send another update as it's been a bit since my last one. My apologies, I have had a few people reach out to me and I’ve been trying to respond as quickly as possible.

Update On Rear Wheels – They have landed in the US. We are just waiting for them to clear customs and be sent to us. I have had some customers express to me that they do not want me to ship the rear wheels until either the ZCP fronts (if you took option 1) come in or BMW makes a final decision on the CSL fronts. If you wouldn’t mind just replying to this email to confirm if you want the rears sent out once they arrive or if you’d rather wait. Right now we have a date of December 15th for delivery to our warehouse.

Option 1 Update – for those of you that chose Option 1. I will be the first to own that I did not project an accurate ETA and I am sorry. I had quoted 30-45 days, it will be about 45 days this Monday. I have not got confirmation that the fronts have left our German supplier yet. I am doing everything I can to get them here as quickly as possible. Our supplier has told us that they (and many other businesses) are operating on limited staff due to the uptick in Coronavirus cases and it's caused some delays. I apologize for not finding this out sooner. I will make sure to be on top of that for the next email update. I hope to have an ETA for these by the end of this week or early next. Only 6 people went for option 1, so 12 wheels total, I ordered 20 wheels just in case. If you would like to move to option 1 now please let me know.

I also want to put out there that if you email me and don’t hear back, please feel free to call me at the direct line below. I am here Monday through Friday 8:30 to 5:30 EST.

In case anyone is wondering as well I haven’t heard from Leighton in quite a bit, like months. I know some of you have asked me recently if I’ve spoken to him. In the future if we are part of any Group Buys we will be handling them directly to avoid another fiasco like this.

As always, thank you for your patience through this.

Comment

Just got my rears a couple days ago just figured I’d let y’all know 2 down, 2 to go

Comment

Originally posted by M3Ollie View Post
                      Just got my rears a couple days ago just figured I’d let y’all know 2 down, 2 to go
                      Yup mine are set to arrive tomorrow as well. I’ll have a total of 6 rears at that point... lol.
                      '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Is there any chance to buy a set of square 19x9.5 setup at the group buy price?

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post
                          Is there any chance to buy a set of square 19x9.5 setup at the group buy price?
                          I've seen some people offer their spot up for sale. I also have 4 9.5" rears on my car right now that I'd be looking to unload. I could do that sooner rather than later and leave it on a spare set of wheels I have lying around for winter storage.

Only issue is they aren't perfect and 2 out of the 4 have slight rash. If that doesn't bother you, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post

I've seen some people offer their spot up for sale. I also have 4 9.5" rears on my car right now that I'd be looking to unload. I could do that sooner rather than later and leave it on a spare set of wheels I have lying around for winter storage.

Only issue is they aren't perfect and 2 out of the 4 have slight rash. If that doesn't bother you, let me know.
                            Unfortunately, I am kinda looking for them to be perfect because they are going on a garage queen car.

Please PM me so more info I may consider them as a second set.

Comment

The rear wheels arrived a couple of weeks ago and I tested some spacing using 2.5mm thick washers. Ultimately I went with a 12.5mm rear spacer and 265/30-19 Michelin PS4S tires. Can't wait for the front wheels to arrive!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice! Mine are still in the boxes. I should probably open them to make sure they showed up in good condition.

Comment

Working...
                                X