Update on OE CSL Wheels GB from M3F???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M3Ollie View Post

Pretty spot on only thing that’s missing is a coat of clear coat And it would be exact.
    these look good - are these on the wheels that just came from the groupbuy?

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post

If you search for that p/n it comes up on NAPA’s website. Not sure if that’s your best option for buying from outside the US though.
      I tried but the website looks like it’s down. I have a forwarding address in the states so it’s all good.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanM3 View Post
        Hopefully these help Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2876.JPG Views:	75 Size:	73.6 KB ID:	40856 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2877.JPG Views:	73 Size:	83.2 KB ID:	40857 .
        A search shows these as with TPMS. Is that correct?
        Last edited by I M Legend; 07-08-2020, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Do you think these will fit?
          https://www.acurapartswarehouse.com/...06MT&filter=()

Click image for larger version

Name:	attachment.php?attachmentid=165579&d=1592815787.jpg
Views:	414
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	41064Click image for larger version

Name:	attachment.php?attachmentid=165577&d=1592815727.jpg
Views:	425
Size:	123.9 KB
ID:	41065

Comment

These valve stems are on the OE CSL GB wheels which I was lucky enough to receive just prior to the pandemic. Here is the link to the Napa pn https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/ECH920447, no TPMS included but does support them.

Comment

Hi NAM3FORUM.COM, anyone got an update from Leighton? I sent multiple emails last week and this week and zero reply. Don't want to bash but unless there is something therribly wrong with him communication is expected, this is a business transaction and i want my shit or at least an update on where my shit is at, i have a track day coming. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLooga View Post
                Hi NAM3FORUM.COM, anyone got an update from Leighton? I sent multiple emails last week and this week and zero reply. Don't want to bash but unless there is something therribly wrong with him communication is expected, this is a business transaction and i want my shit or at least an update on where my shit is at, i have a track day coming. Thanks.
                The guy never managed to reply to my confirmation to order a full supersprint system either earlier this spring.
                Luckily no payment was sent but I feel for anybody out money/waiting on good and expecting timely correspondence..
                TiAG 6mt Coupe | KARBONIUS | SUPERSPRINT | FIKSE WHEELS | OEM CSL | MILE END COMPOSITES | AST 5200 | HOTCHKIS | BREMBO | RECARO | BEISAN | CATCAMS | CP-CARILLO | TMS | RTD | ROGUE ENGINEERING | AKG MOTORSPORT | HTE PERFORMANCE

Comment

I get everything that’s going on in the world. But leighton needs to do a better job communicating. Is he even on here?

Comment

I am very surprised by the feedback from members that Leighton is unresponsive. I did send him a message on FB and he never responded either. I hope he’s ok.

Comment

I messaged Leighton yesterday and heard back. I'm not going to speak about his personal matters, other than saying is his family dealing with a serious health issue at the moment I was told and that's why he's been unresponsive . He said he needs to send an email with an update and that the guy from turner will also be back in Monday to give a status.
                      Last edited by Bigo1087; 07-11-2020, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigo1087 View Post
                        I messaged Leighton yesterday and heard back. I'm not going to speak about his personal matters, other than saying is his family dealing with a serious health issue at the moment I was told and that's why he's been unresponsive . He said he needs to send an email with an update and that the guy from turner will also be back in Monday to give a status.
                        Fair enough, sad to hear that but at the same time, if i'd be running a 50k + money group buy and something would prevent me from being involved the first thing i would send everyone involved in my transaction would be "Yo poeple, i'm dealing with xyz so in the meantime can you chill the fuck out and be patient since i will be unable to provide communication, thank you very much for your patience poeple". That would have saved a lot poeple worrying about the status of the situation. But that is just my personal opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigo1087 View Post
                          that's unfortunate, echoing ^, would still be good to get a quick two liner to update the 30+ folks via email. I'm guessing not everyone is on this forum, so either a quick mail or even perhaps designating someone else to help manage could go far in letting him focus on family. Regardless, hope everything turns out well with him and the family

Comment

Originally posted by DapperM3 View Post

Always pay the fees. It can bite you in the ass in the end. Not knocking on Leighton, but everyone is as legit as their last transaction. Anything can change. I payed the extra for peace of mind as I can always file a claim if things go south.
                            Isnt there a time limit to file a claim on PayPal?

Comment

Latest from Sean at Turner.
                              “I wish it was that easy. Unfortunately no one can source Euro Spec parts
                              through the US dealer unless you have proof the car is stateside, so we have
                              to order these direct from Europe. I will reach out to them, but I don’t
                              know that I'll hear back immediately.

I understand everyone is anxious to get these, I am a car guy just like
                              everyone and totally understand that delays suck. I appreciate the patience
                              and will see what sort of updates I can get.

Sean Kothman

Comment

Originally posted by M3Ollie View Post
                                Latest from Sean at Turner.
                                “I wish it was that easy. Unfortunately no one can source Euro Spec parts
                                through the US dealer unless you have proof the car is stateside, so we have
                                to order these direct from Europe. I will reach out to them, but I don’t
                                know that I'll hear back immediately.

I understand everyone is anxious to get these, I am a car guy just like
                                everyone and totally understand that delays suck. I appreciate the patience
                                and will see what sort of updates I can get.

Sean Kothman
                                Hi M3Ollie,

what does this message mean? Do Sean at Turner is aware of our orders through Leighton, if so what is the status of the order? That Sean from Turner motorsport, can you share the contact info i'll call him/email him. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X