Update on OE CSL Wheels GB from M3F???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M3Giovan View Post

I kind of feel the same. If only he would communicate respond to our emails and provide update. First time GB------ BS! BS! BS!
    Has anyone already canceled their order and received money back?
    At this point I don't mind waiting longer we've already waited long enough we just need communication

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Just bought a temporary style 67 19” to hold me over for the summer. I’m fine with waiting at this point too.

Comment

Originally posted by M3Ollie View Post
        Just bought a temporary style 67 19” to hold me over for the summer. I’m fine with waiting at this point too.
        My temporary setup. 67s 18" squared rears

Comment

Originally posted by M3Giovan View Post

I kind of feel the same. If only he would communicate respond to our emails and provide update. First time GB------ BS! BS! BS!
          Has anyone already canceled their order and received money back?
          I requested one a few weeks back. Haven’t heard anything from him.

Comment

Delays are one thing and understandable, but zero communication is not OK. Even a simple email every couple weeks would be appreciated I'm sure.

Comment

no word yet for anyone?

Comment

im waiting till 8/31 before i call Sean at turner since thats when the eta is on their website.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigo1087 View Post
                  My temporary setup. 67s 18" squared rears

Comment

Originally posted by M3Ollie View Post
                    im waiting till 8/31 before i call Sean at turner since thats when the eta is on their website.
                    I got my PayPal refund today. it's been in dispute for over a month and he didn't even respond to the case. So it was an automatic refund. I dunno what is really going on, but I wish everyone GL

Comment

Maybe public shaming will work: https://youtu.be/B8c20ojq8Yw

Im not even on this GB but unhappy with what TMS has become. Hope they come around and can deliver for you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Surprised people are just waiting til no end.

Large international shipments occur daily even with COVID... I know it will slow down the process but it is almost September folks...

Comment

Way to long to have all that cash laid out there imo

Comment

Still no word from Leighton.

Comment

leightonjaco@gmail.com

GroupBuyingPower@outlook.com

does anyone have other contact information.
                              phone number, Social Media?

ive been emailing daily with no response.

is this him

​​​​​​​

Comment

Why bother with Leighton since there is a contact who works at TMS?

Post 76 in this thread:

Originally posted by BigLooga View Post
                                Bon bon bon, i emailed Sean at Turner and 3 minutes after he called me to talk. Here were my questions to him and his answers ;
                                • Did Turner Motorsport receive a large order of CSL/ZCP rims from Leighton Jacobus? THE ANSWER IS YES.
                                • If so what is the status of the order? BMW STILL HAVEN'T SHIPPED ANYTHING YET FROM EUROPE TO USA, TURNER IS STILL WAITING FOR A BMW UPDATE. SEAN WILL GIVE LEIGHTON AN UPDATE AS SOON AS HE HEARS SOMETHING.
                                • Do Turner Motorsports know an approximate ETA of that order arriving to the USA and after they come to USA an approximate ETA for the customers? NO BUT IF ALL GOES WELL AND LETS SAY THAT BMW SHIPS THE ORDER THROUGH BOAT NEXT WEEK, IT WOULD TAKE MINIMUM 30 DAYS TRANSIT + SHIPPING FROM TURNER TO CUSTOMER, THAT BEING SAID, BEST CASE SCENARIO IS IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME TO HAVE YOUR WHEELS AND WORSE CASE SCENARIO IT WILL TAKE EVEN LONGER TO GET YOUR WHEELS.
                                • Does Turner motorsport currently have CSL/ZCP rims in stock? THE ANSWER IS NO,.
                                Apparently Sean talked to Leighton yesterday so maybe Leighton was going to send an update soon/shortly/maybe.

Sean looks like a pretty chill guy, happy to have dealt with him and get some more info.

Last edited by oceansize; 08-21-2020, 05:41 AM.
                                3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Working...
                                X