No announcement yet.

Update on OE CSL Wheels GB from M3F???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With that said, still patiently awaiting my wheels! Any get a response/update from Leighton?

OEM NUT
    IG:@stockxgarage

Comment

So according to the last Update June 5th should be when the wheels may be shipped out from Germany.

Either way, is there another place where ppl are being informed?

Comment

emails are what i've been getting as folks have been saying.. hopefully we get another update soon. to echo an earlier post, does anyone know what'll happen in the event of a defective wheel, since it's through Leighton?

Comment

Per Leighton's email today:

**CSL Wheel Update -- ETA is June 24th**

"It looks like some of you did not receive my last CSL Wheel update. I am not sure why that is, given that everyone’s email has been entered into the BCC field.

CSL Wheels according to Sean at Turner are still expected to be shipped from BMW Germany on June 24th, then they will immediately be dispatched to you all. =)"

OEM NUT
          IG:@stockxgarage

Comment

Nice, just hope all orders are accounted for.

Comment

Can’t wait . Placing order for tires now continental sports or Michelin pilots sport 4s

Comment

Originally posted by M3Ollie View Post
                Can’t wait . Placing order for tires now continental sports or Michelin pilots sport 4s
                Im waiting for Costco to switch back to their Michelin deal. I think they swap every month or two between Bridgestone and Michelin. Hopefully ill have the wheels by then. The big issue is they are out of stock for the 265's.
                2002 M3 LSB/Kiwi Vert
                2014 X5 50i
                2019 Ford Raptor

Comment

Not a costco member as the store is no longer around where I live. Is the deal better then tire rack?

Comment

Originally posted by M3Ollie View Post
                    Not a costco member as the store is no longer around where I live. Is the deal better then tire rack?
                    When I bought a set of Michelin PS4S tires at Costco in March this year, it was $80 off the tire rack price for the set of 4, and free installation. I didn't take advantage of the Costco installation, because I didn't want them scratching up my BBS wheels.

I believe Michelin dictates all retailers must sell the tires at a certain price, so discounts are rare and they are technically "instant rebates".
                    '06 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Imola
                    '99 BMW M3 5MT Coupe - Estoril/Dove
                    '00 Honda Civic Si - Electron Blue Pearl/Black
                    '11 Toyota Tacoma T/X TRD - Magnetic Grey/Grey

Instagram: @6spd_M3 | @midwesteuroparts

Comment

Yeah I figured. I’m going with a 245/35/19 upfront and a 275/30/19 in the rear anyone else doing this? I can’t wait. Anyone who gets any update from here on in, please updates us. I know I’m 4th on the list for shipping. Going to ceramic coat them also

Comment

anyone heard back on this? tracking numbers etc.?

Comment

Nothing yet i tried to reach out to Sean at Turner for an update and he said it still showed being shipped out on june 24 from germany and sometime in July they should arrive, but would email me to confirm no email yet this is now going on 2-3 days . Im honestly starting to get annoyed we can't get any solid answers... dont get me wrong if they are at my doorstep unannouced i would be happy too.

Comment

Most people, not all, seem to go stock sizing (non csl) 225/255 or 245/275 despite the wheels calling for 235/265 on the csl.
                            DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                            /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                            More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

I ordered a set of Firestone Indy 500s from my local firestone.. $682 after tax and$100 MIR. In OE CSL spec sizes. Mount and balance is $10 a wheel .
                              Price is listed online.

235/35/19 and 265/30/19 I was debating about a 265/35 rear based on some reccomendations and there $15 per tire cheaper too
                              Last edited by Bigo1087; 07-02-2020, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Yea i guess a tracking number would be helpful so we can be around when the wheels arrive - wouldnt want these on my doorstep. cant wait for them to arrive, fingers crossed they get here soon

Comment

Working...
                                X