Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone running Z17 or Z18 Brembo BBK Kit? Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oceansize View Post
    I think I'm going with some stick-on Brembo bling after all this lol...
    And just like with a real bbk, you need to check for barrel clearance and spacer offset to fit these:

8 Colors Universal ABS Plastic Car 3D Disc Brake Caliper Covers with Logos Front Rear Auto Accessories Kit (2PCS 240mm, Red) https://a.co/d/9t9F4M3

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Youtube DIYs and more

All jobs done as diy - clutch, rod bearings, rear subframe rebush, vanos, headers, cooling, suspension, etc.

PM for help in NorCal. Have a lot of specialty tools - vanos, pilot bearing puller, bushing press kit, valve adjustment, fcab, wheel bearing, engine support bar, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee_Enfield View Post
      Interesting, lots of good info.

Might just go with the 996 options, I suppose its the most popular retrofit for a reason. Whats the going rate for a set of the calipers these days? Seems about 1000 CAD for a set is the going rate.

Also apologies to the OP for a minor thread Hijack.
      FCD46 refurbs and sells them. PM him.

One of the posts https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...098#post129098

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Youtube DIYs and more

All jobs done as diy - clutch, rod bearings, rear subframe rebush, vanos, headers, cooling, suspension, etc.

PM for help in NorCal. Have a lot of specialty tools - vanos, pilot bearing puller, bushing press kit, valve adjustment, fcab, wheel bearing, engine support bar, etc.

Comment

Hypothetically I can get my hands on the Z17 Porsche Calipers for really cheap. The question is, how much do you trim off the mounting lugs?

I wonder if they'll take a core exchange for a discount.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X