No announcement yet.

New 3.0 CSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M division kind of handicapped because the normal 2/3/4 they are basing their cars on are so insanely heavy and huge.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjae46 View Post

BMW doesn't even race any longer. Well…except to the soccer game and to school.

Sorry to rant but this just sums up the wrong direction BMW is going. Let me just say this…I’ve seen one G8X on track here in TX, it’s been out almost 2 years. That’s not a good thing.

But every G8X probably has ceramic coating, PPF, races mustangs on the highway, and a ham-fisted owner behind the wheel.
      Every G8X driver gets in the car and engages "M Burble Mode" and a gauge pops up telling you how much attention the pops and bangs will get you.
      Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Originally posted by TexaZ3 View Post

Come on, don't be ignorant.
        Really? Who pays attention to BMW racing any longer? They are just one amongst the pack. They aren’t dead last but I wouldn’t consider them anything better than midpack. Unless I’m seeing the same Aston Martins and Lambo’s lapping the BMWs…BMW has less representation than say…Acura. It’s truly pitiful.

And to make an Uber expensive homage car to your racing heritage at this point in time puts you in the same tone deaf category as the owner of the Washington Commanders.

Comment

It looks ugly compared to the old E9 Batmobile elegant styling.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjae46 View Post

Really? Who pays attention to BMW racing any longer?
            Haha, really? Obviously you are not.
            Quick google search will get you answers to all your questions.

BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
            https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

Working...
            X