Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the 135i Brembo Rear Caliper bolt right on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the 135i Brembo Rear Caliper bolt right on?

Will the 135i Brembo Rear Caliper bolt right on or do you need an adapter? 34206860146

I believe for the rears you don't need a special bracket.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Youtube DIYs and more

All jobs done as diy - clutch, rod bearings, rear subframe rebush, vanos, headers, cooling, suspension, etc.

PM for help in NorCal. Have a lot of specialty tools - vanos, pilot bearing puller, bushing press kit, valve adjustment, fcab, wheel bearing, engine support bar, etc.

Comment

No, it won’t.

You can make it work though if you install non-M trailing arms and eccentric bushings. I wanted to do this but have lost motivation. The only difference between M and Non-M arms are the mounting ears for the caliper. The bushings too, but those are interchangeable.

Comment

Following

Comment

You’ll need the bracket because they bolt down from the top. OE calipers bolt from the side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The part number op is asking about seem to be side mounted

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Youtube DIYs and more

All jobs done as diy - clutch, rod bearings, rear subframe rebush, vanos, headers, cooling, suspension, etc.

PM for help in NorCal. Have a lot of specialty tools - vanos, pilot bearing puller, bushing press kit, valve adjustment, fcab, wheel bearing, engine support bar, etc.

Comment

Working...
            X