ID:	20598 Click image for larger version

Name:	9391D822-9131-4120-8C0D-FF3FA970C392.jpeg
Views:	476
Size:	151.0 KB
ID:	20595 Click image for larger version

Name:	42CB3882-121E-42C7-9D34-E904F5E16008.jpeg
Views:	432
Size:	174.2 KB
ID:	20596 Detailed and ceramic coated the M today. Car also has full front end Xpel clear bra
    '96 RSP TT6spd Supra
    '05 Jet Black 6spd ZCP M3
    iG: 2jz.jest

Very nice!
    2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
    Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
    Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
    RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
    Instagram

Comment

Is that a supra!?

Both cars looks great!
      2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Small world, your Instagram profile just came up as a sponsored post in my feed.
        '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

How to manage to keep a Jet Black car that clean is beyond my levels of understanding. Looking good.
          2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
          2005 BMW ///M3
          ​ Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build ​​
          2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
          2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
          2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Sharocks View Post
            How to manage to keep a Jet Black car that clean is beyond my levels of understanding. Looking good.
            Shatcawks I cant believe you made it back. Saw the new forum open up and took the opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by Paul M3 View Post

Shatcawks I cant believe you made it back. Saw the new forum open up and took the opportunity
              Don't remember you but I never left M3F. Just didn't post as I openly can do. What can I say? 2020 has been a weird one.
              2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
              2005 BMW ///M3
              ​ Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build ​​
              2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
              2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
              2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Nice! Nothing is better than freshly detailed black car.
                Your list of bimmers looks almost exactly like mine.
                BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
                https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

Comment

Jet Black is my 2nd favorite color of E46 after LSB. That carbon roof really pops against the paint when it's that clean! Do you have a lot of experience with ceramic coating? I'm curious about the longevity of it. Obviously with a good wax eventually washes away with enough time and washes. How about ceramic? How often does the coating need to be maintained to stay fresh?
                  2002 M3 Coupe | 1988 320i Touring

Comment

Here in Tennessee you can pull your car out of the garage and watch it turn yellow in the course of minutes.
                    3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post
                      Here in Tennessee you can pull your car out of the garage and watch it turn yellow in the course of minutes.
                      Turn yellow from what?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Turn yellow from what?
                        Ahhhh, you have never visited the south east in mid to late spring. Pollen, pollen everywhere. So thick that within minutes you can take your fingers across the hood of your car and it looks like you have yellow chalk coating your fingers.
                        3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Ahhhh, you have never visited the south east in mid to late spring. Pollen, pollen everywhere. So thick that within minutes you can take your fingers across the hood of your car and it looks like you have yellow chalk coating your fingers.
                          Its really quite unbelievable. Trees just belching..well, you know
                          '05 M3 Convertible 6MT, CB/Cinnamon, CSL Airbox&Flap, PCSTuning, Beisan, Schrick 288/280, SS V1's & 2.5" System, RE Stg 1&SMF, KW V2, CB PS, Apex EC-7R

Comment

Originally posted by jbfrancis3 View Post

Its really quite unbelievable. Trees just belching..well, you know
                            No doubt. I like to tell people you don't know if you have allergies until you've been to NE TN (my area is particularly horrendous) in the spring and the truth is I'm not exaggerating.

Comment

Wow, that would drive me nuts!

And here I thought we had it bad with love bugs in central Florida.

Comment

Working...
                              X