2023 Recommended Tune Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Acarv_426 View Post
    Had Hasson remote tune (non dyno) my car yesterday. It’s no longer running rich and pulls very smoothly. Entire process took about 20 minutes or so. Communication was excellent. Two thumbs up!
    Great to hear ! I'm working on setting something up with him myself, just need to get my laptop configured so he can remote in. Does he provide a backup file of the original (or previous) binary? Did you use any form of charger on the battery?

Comment

Originally posted by PSUEng View Post

Great to hear ! I'm working on setting something up with him myself, just need to get my laptop configured so he can remote in. Does he provide a backup file of the original (or previous) binary? Did you use any form of charger on the battery?
      Cool - Yes he does provide a backup. I didn’t use any sort of charger as my battery was purchased a few days prior to the tune. You’re in good hands with Hasson, no worries.
      2003.5 BMW M3 Carbon Schwarz Metallic/Cinnamon 6 Speed – HTE Tuning | Kassel CSL DME | AA Headers | AA Section 1 | SS Resonated Section 2 | SS Race Section 3 | TMS V2 CSL Airbox | TMS Street Plates | Ohlin’s R&T Coilovers | Ground Control Front and Rear Sways | Ground Control Adjustable Camber Arms | DMG Autosport Pro46R | FreakyParts BBK Front | Porsche 996 Conversion Rear | CMP Stage 1 + 1.5 Reinforcement Plates | CMP Subframe Bushings | CMP RTAB’s | SGT CSL Bumper | SGT CSL Trunk | Dr VANOS

Comment

Need to get my car on the dyno, but it's been running pleasantly with an Active Autowerke tune for the past 8 years. Had their stock car tune. Then upgraded tune when I did headers. Then went Alpha N when I got Karb CSL box and Schrick 288/280 cams. Never had an issue with any of their software.

Comment

Working...
        X