No announcement yet.

E46 M3 - Dinan vs Eventuri Intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to add to the topic, When i was deciding between maf Eventuri and map CSL intake, I contacted both Eventuri and Evolve if there is any performance gain to be had with either of these. Both sources agreed that with tune, both intakes made similar numbers on dyno.
    This is also confirmed by Hassan, who said both setups makes similar numbers.

Any thoughts on this?

Comment

Originally posted by RazorM View Post
      Just to add to the topic, When i was deciding between maf Eventuri and map CSL intake, I contacted both Eventuri and Evolve if there is any performance gain to be had with either of these. Both sources agreed that with tune, both intakes made similar numbers on dyno.

Any thoughts on this?
      Buy Karb CSL airbox, drown in intoxicating induction noise. The extra $1k or whatever you end up paying (assuming AlphaN instead of MAP) is worth it imo.
      Silver Track to Street Car Journal
      Interlagos Blue Street Car Journal

Comment

Originally posted by RazorM View Post

Any thoughts on this?
        If you don't or won't have companion mods to the airbox then it will probably have a marginal gain over eventuri.
        2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

I dont think there is anything between the two in terms of performance, other than the sound, I think they are equal.

Comment

I have the b-line and its nice looking and sounds better than stock. If it added or subtracted power i cant say
            if i was buying new, id go eventuri, assuming its the loudest of the group
            Last edited by Kcalhoun27; 05-23-2023, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X