Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendations for ‘05 Xenon headlight upgrades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSUEng View Post
    I'm looking at doing this, and may be a good time to replace the lenses and seals. Has anyone had that done in addition to the retrofit by sending in those parts with the headlamps? Is aiming required after re-installation or is this also performed (at least to some nominal position)?
    Yes, you can send in the lenses and seals to freshen things up. Yes, aiming is required after installation.

Lightwerkz G5-BRT Retrofit: Blue lenses match nicely on IB
    Last edited by Projecte46m3; 04-12-2024, 02:43 PM.
    2005 E46 ///M3 Interlagos Blue/Cinnamon

BBS - Recaro - JRZ - PFC - Supersprint - Haimus - Vorshlag - RKP - DMG - Diffsonline - Autosolutions - ​Koyo - Mile End Composites - YFCM - GC

https://www.instagram.com/justanotham4/

Comment

I'm looking at doing this, and may be a good time to replace the lenses and seals. Has anyone had that done in addition to the retrofit by sending in those parts with the headlamps?
      Belated response - I did not do it bc my lenses are in good shape. But FWIW eventually I'm going to do all new lenses, seals and the two trim pieces. The improvement is great and will have you wanting to refresh entirely. Also a good time to reinforce the bumper with some foam if you're showing too much gap beneath the headlights.

Lightwerkz G5-BRT Retrofit: Blue lenses match nicely on IB
      Couldn't agree more! ;-)
      Interlagos 06 M3, Autologic tune, Agency Power midpipes/exhaust, Fortune Auto coilovers, UUC SSK, ZKW-R lenses. MRegistry listing here

Comment

Working...
      X