Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Are We Buying CSL Bumpers These Days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sharocks View Post
    I'd be down for a 1x1 CF CSL bumper.

AND I'm only a 5 hour drive from Montreal.

I just gotta avoid my aunt while I'm there LOL
    Let me know. I will be at a local car & coffee (Epicure Classic) this sunday morning with my Tiag M3 with the Mile End CSL bumper/trunk/diffuser raw carbon installed! There will be lot of old cars there. JDM, Euro and domestics.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

I can bring an extra bumper in the car with me if interested to do something else than just 10h road trip
    2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
    2002 BMW E46 M3 Titanium Silver/Black 6mt
    2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
    2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Sent you a PM...

Comment

Originally posted by toy4to View Post
        Sent you a PM...
        If I don't snag this, you need to grab it bro.

Hope all is well, it's been like 10 years haha.
        2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
        2005 BMW ///M3
        Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
        2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
        2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
        2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Gt4 View Post

Let me know. I will be at a local car & coffee (Epicure Classic) this sunday morning with my Tiag M3 with the Mile End CSL bumper/trunk/diffuser raw carbon installed! There will be lot of old cars there. JDM, Euro and domestics.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

I can bring an extra bumper in the car with me if interested to do something else than just 10h road trip
          I appreciate it, not sure if I'm able to move up there that quickly haha
          2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
          2005 BMW ///M3
          Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
          2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
          2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
          2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Sharocks View Post
            Peter from Vorsteiner is making CSL parts again.

Just wait a bit and they will be available again stateside.
            Will be interested in seeing all the parts they end up making. I hope they make OEM styles as well, and don't just offer their own spicy versions.
            http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
            '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
            '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

**Update**

NO more bumper available, thanks for your interest everyone!

Comment

Whoever got the CF bumper off Gt4, you're a lucky man.

Comment

Originally posted by toy4to View Post
                  Whoever got the CF bumper off Gt4, you're a lucky man.
                  I don’t want to promise anything but we are looking to do more parts / differents parts in the future. JC was super busy lately but I think it should be a better timing for parts this fall.

Comment

Wait, so you're saying Mile End Composites parts are going to... exist/be orderable?

2005 IR/IR M3 Coupe
                    2012 LMB/Black 128i
                    2008 Black/Black M5 Sedan

Comment

Heres my Mile End Composites CSL bumper. Bought it over a year ago and never got around to installing it, until last week. I'm extremely happy with it.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	20230722_152953.jpg
Views:	594
Size:	195.5 KB
ID:	226770 Click image for larger version

Name:	20230722_153023.jpg
Views:	598
Size:	190.9 KB
ID:	226771 Click image for larger version

Name:	20230722_153049.jpg
Views:	591
Size:	212.9 KB
ID:	226772

Comment

Originally posted by Obioban View Post
                        Wait, so you're saying Mile End Composites parts are going to... exist/be orderable?
                        So here is the truth about Mile End Composite. Mile End Composite is made of only 2 guys: Dee (a member here and an E46 M3 enthusiast) and JC (who is a composite guy).

Dee started Mile End Composite to offer this community quality CSL parts. You guys were buying your parts directly from him or Mile End website in the past. Dee is now super busy with his real job (not Mile End which is more a side project) and with personnal life. He had no time for Mile End / CSL parts lately.

JC has his own compagny, he his doing composite work not only limited to automotive. He was doing the CSL parts for Dee but he also has other regular local customers. He has lots of work to do and always busy. He works alone and your CSL parts are made buy a single guy, one at the time. He is not on the forum and has no time to take orders.

So I am going to help them both a bit cause I am always on this forum and in contact with JC. I helped the guys in the past to do test fitment on my M3’s of different CSL parts and will continue to do so in the future.

I am also looking to work with JC to bring more new CF parts to the market cause I want to drop the weight on my personnal E46 M3 Laguna Seca blue So here are
                        some of the parts I am looking to do with JC:

-Cabin filter housing
                        -rear deck shelf panel without speakers cut out
                        -rear seat delete & strenghtening wall
                        -…

I also want JC to do a complete wider front end (front bumper & fenders) to hide more of the exposed part when running wide front wheels/big tires to help aero, mainly for track purpose.

But since JC works alone, when he is doing developpement or a new mold, there is no cash coming, only expense so he can’t be on many different parts at the time, like everyone else he has bills to pay!

I will let you guys know when more parts will be available. This fall, we are supposed to work on a new mold for the CSL diffuser.

Attached Files

Comment

So here is the truth about Mile End Composite. Mile End Composite is made of only 2 guys: Dee (a member here and an E46 M3 enthusiast) and JC (who is a composite guy).

Dee started Mile End Composite to offer this community quality CSL parts. You guys were buying your parts directly from him or Mile End website in the past. Dee is now super busy with his real job (not Mile End which is more a side project) and with personnal life. He had no time for Mile End / CSL parts lately.

JC has his own compagny, he his doing composite work not only limited to automotive. He was doing the CSL parts for Dee but he also has other regular local customers. He has lots of work to do and always busy. He works alone and your CSL parts are made buy a single guy, one at the time. He is not on the forum and has no time to take orders.

So I am going to help them both a bit cause I am always on this forum and in contact with JC. I helped the guys in the past to do test fitment on my M3’s of different CSL parts and will continue to do so in the future.

I am also looking to work with JC to bring more new CF parts to the market cause I want to drop the weight on my personnal E46 M3 Laguna Seca blue So here are
                          some of the parts I am looking to do with JC:

-Cabin filter housing
                          -rear deck shelf panel without speakers cut out
                          -rear seat delete & strenghtening wall
                          -…

I also want JC to do a complete wider front end (front bumper & fenders) to hide more of the exposed part when running wide front wheels/big tires to help aero, mainly for track purpose.

But since JC works alone, when he is doing developpement or a new mold, there is no cash coming, only expense so he can’t be on many different parts at the time, like everyone else he has bills to pay!

I will let you guys know when more parts will be available. This fall, we are supposed to work on a new mold for the CSL diffuser.
                          😮 Would love to be able to buy a quality replica CSL trunk and bumper without paying a near 50% premium for overseas shipping from other companies. Fingers crossed things pick back up smoothly. 🤞

Comment

Originally posted by NiceE46 View Post

😮 Would love to be able to buy a quality replica CSL trunk and bumper without paying a near 50% premium for overseas shipping from other companies. Fingers crossed things pick back up smoothly. 🤞
                            Where are you located?

Comment

Where are you located?
                              Austin, TX. Seems like the only options nowadays are Karb or Slonik.

Comment

Originally posted by NiceE46 View Post

Austin, TX. Seems like the only options nowadays are Karb or Slonik.
                                I think because JC built parts in Canada, there is no duties/Custom fees for you guys in USA I need to confirm with him but pretty sure that’s what he told me. But shipping is crazy expensive here vs USA. Shipping a bumper from MTL to California is like 600$CAD now…

Karbonius only offer the trunk, no bumper or diffuser.

If I can find an E46 M3 cheap enough, I would like to get Karbonius rear quarter panels!!!
                                Last edited by Gt4; 07-27-2023, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X