Vorsteiner parts are now available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DI46LO View Post
    Smoking tire just did one of their reviews on the car. To be fair it seemed like more of a review of the ohlins, brembos, supersprint race, smg, diff, and airbox as Zach says he couldn't really tell the weight difference // or get much into the visual differences or his opinions this kit makes to the car.

While I do appreciate Vorsteiner bringing more attention and life to the chassis - I personally am not a fan of the new pieces. They all add a more modern take that just doesn't sit quite right with me.

Thought this thread would be a good place for it.
    I know it may not appeal to everyone, but I love the demo car with all the parts installed.

Comment

Peter casually mentioned he spent about $140k on the build in a FB group. Meaning the cost of the car itself, labor, and all the other non Vorsetiner parts. Just keep in mind this whole exercise is a promo piece for his business aka a write off. So from that perspective I could for sure think of worse ways to use $140k.

After seeing the car in person, I can say I do like the hood.
      http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
      '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
      '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

No way this cost $140000 to build… More the ballpark he is looking to sell it
        2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
        2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
        2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

must be some expensive seats 😂😂😂
          /// 2004 SGM/IR - Build Thread

Comment

I think he spent a ton of money on paint and body, the car itself was probably high priced to begin with, and yes, he's probably inflating the price to set the stage to sell cars like this to Gunther Werks clients.
            http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
            '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
            '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Doesn’t he have the hookup on paint, labor, etc? Even then I believe it would be expensive but $140k…unless they did a complete rebuild with brand new parts, still have a hard time seeing it.

No carbon roof is also odd for an all-out show car. The superman color scheme also leaves a ton to be desired. Red is a tough interior choice and only works well with the more “boring” colors.
              /// 2004 SGM/IR - Build Thread

Comment

For $140000usd, one can have a really low mileage E46 M3 CSL left hand drive
                2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
                2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
                2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post
                  Peter casually mentioned he spent about $140k on the build in a FB group. Meaning the cost of the car itself, labor, and all the other non Vorsetiner parts. Just keep in mind this whole exercise is a promo piece for his business aka a write off. So from that perspective I could for sure think of worse ways to use $140k.
                  😂 😂 😂
                  2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Working...
                  X