AutoSolutions SSK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post

Fun fact, Mike is my homie from back in the day. He met me up once when he was in LA in the mid 2000s and we had brunch at le petit in sunset plaza. It was the coldest day of the year (about mid 50s daytime high) and dude was wearing shorts and a tee saying how nice it was while I was probably wearing a chunky cardigan or jacket on the patio.
    That's awesome. He still in the enthusiast world?

My favorite part of his website (everyone take a second and read):

Who is Chris Bangle?

Chris Bangle, in short, is the devil incarnate - this is the ham fisted prick who is responsible for such atrocities as the E65/66 7 Series, the Z4 and the E60 5 series. This simple minded prick has managed to do more damage in the last few years of "flame surfacing" and "forward thinking" design to destroy the gorgeous, sophisticated and classic lines BMW has always been known for that any head on impact into a brick wall in automotive history. Ridiculed widely by both BMW owners and the Automotive press, this asshole's response is only to say that we just don't get the factor of his brilliance and that his garbage will grow on us. This is not my first M3, but from having seen the preview images of the E90 3 series I have a bad feeling it will be the last one. Also, contrary to common belief, Banglefuck did not design the E46 3 series or the E46 M3 - he over saw some of the design work but did not design the car or have the final say. His first real design is the putrid, bloated wart hog E65.
    3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Lmao yeah I've always loved that synopsis.

I communicated with him last about four years ago (my how time flies). He had another e46 until about ten years ago and now he's flexing some american muscle, namely a c7 z06 and he said he's into motorcycle racing as well. He's tried to get into newer bmws but they don't strike a chord with him.

He still gets messages from the site though (😂 ) which he rarely responds to and keeps it up because it doesn't cost him anything. He still favors e46s when he sees them and he said he misses the subframe debacle.
      2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Working...
      X