Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maupineda View Post
    S62 diaphragm springs slow down response
    Is there any posts about S62 diaphragms? Haven't found any info about increasing response.

Comment

Hi!!

I have news and I wanted to comment it here with you (in case it happens to anyone else). As I mentioned, I have changed millions of things out of desperation and without knowing where the error could be.

Before Ichanged the head gasket I didn´t have any problem, therefore I focused only on the things I had touched.

Error 1: Doing the vanos test with the Launch X431Pro, it always gave me vanos failures. As soon as I did it with DIS, it confirmed that the vanos worked perfectly (it was too late...it was all new...).

Error 2: The car kept failing and I started thinking: what if, with the fuel line disconnected, the fuel filter has dried out and now it doesn't let enough pressure through? This weekend I changed the filter (it wasn't more than 1 year old) and exactly! It was hard to blow through it! The car now burns without problems. I need to finish it and do longer laps, but I THINK the problem was there!!

Thanks to everyone for the tips!!

Regards!!

Comment

Working...
      X