Ghosted by Vorsteiner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghosted by Vorsteiner?

Anyone else order from Vorsteiner (following SEMA E46 M3 classic debut)? Made my order back in Oct/Nov 2023 and haven't heard back. I've exhausted communication via emails, instagram and facebook. Maybe they will see my message here.

Actually, I called them yesterday for the same reason. Going to get torched but I bought the Nickel-Plated Side Grilles. Was told another 3-4 week wait time (think original ETA was end of Q1 '24 (so March 31st). Phone number is on their website. I pressed a single number and spoke to a person right away... wasn't excepting it to be easy to get a hold of someone. Placed my order 3/1

Comment

Originally posted by Advorsor View Post
      Actually, I called them yesterday for the same reason. Going to get torched but I bought the Nickel-Plated Side Grilles. Was told another 3-4 week wait time (think original ETA was end of Q1 '24 (so March 31st). Phone number is on their website. I pressed a single number and spoke to a person right away... wasn't excepting it to be easy to get a hold of someone. Placed my order 3/1
      Hopefully those never arrive and you get a full refund.

Comment

Originally posted by Advorsor View Post
        Going to get torched but I bought the Nickel-Plated Side Grilles.
        the styling is actually very cohesive with the rest of the parts they came out with, not sure why some people are up in arms about them

Comment

would love to see them in hand, if they come in

Comment

This isn't the first thread I've seen about this.

So I guess we can add superior customer service, on top of their aggressively competitive pricing.
            2004 Dinan S3-R M3
            2012 Dinan S1 X5M

Comment

Way, way back in the "olden days" - people used to call each other on the phone and talk to each other.

Comment

I didn't catch their number on the Contact page however I will look again and call. I have a trip to LA after Easter which I plan to swing by for a real look at their operation. Its interesting to note their social media is up to date so someone must be there working... will report my findings once/if I hear back.

Comment

(800) 601-7615

Comment

I’m with the boomers on this one, did you try actually calling them?
                    http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                    '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                    '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post
                      I'm with the boomers on this one, did you try actually calling them?
                      To be fair their number doesn’t appear on their homepage when viewing the website in portrait on a phone, it's also not listed on their contact us page. You need to view the website on a wide enough screen for the “responsive” design to show the phone number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      2005 ///M3 SMG Coupe Silbergrau Metallic/CSL bucket seats
                      Build Thread:
                      https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...e46-m3-journal

Comment

Originally posted by karter16 View Post

To be fair their number doesn’t appear on their homepage when viewing the website in portrait on a phone, it's also not listed on their contact us page. You need to view the website on a wide enough screen for the “responsive” design to show the phone number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Sure but I just found the phone number on google maps which took about 3 seconds.
                        http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                        '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                        '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Thank you all for the expert responses to get me this number, all greatly appreciated. You would think their customer experience would at least include some communication but does not, hence the need for a public post. Maybe my expectation is too high, even Temu algo finds a way to connect with their customers. I’ll update this group on my findings but again, appreciate everyone’s responses.

Comment

Working...
                          X