• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leafsrule531 View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CB4448CC-6A3B-405C-9D88-7611E357B972.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	272419 Just to confirm, right now they are installed the same way shown in the picture below with the “ground control” lettering showing horizontally if I am looking at them from the fender side. If I rotate them one hole clockwise the “ground control” lettering will essentially be vertical and that's the correct orientation?
    GC street and race adjust differently, the street adjusts camber with the 3 stock bolts, the race uses the Allen keys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why would GC make the camber adjustment more difficult then the caster? The mind boggles.

Comment

So my installation is correct ?

Comment

Yes.

Although I think if you did rotate the plates one hole clockwise, they should still work as intended (and maybe be able to dial in less camber).

Comment

Originally posted by jayjaya29 View Post
            Why would GC make the camber adjustment more difficult then the caster? The mind boggles.
            I also thought this was weird, went through this with a buddy recently. If you’re used to looking at top mounts that don’t adjust caster, like KW etc… it looks like you have them installed rotated 90-degrees incorrectly, but yes these are right.
            http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
            '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
            '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Working...
            X