CSL Airbox "BMW MPower" Logo Placement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSL Airbox "BMW MPower" Logo Placement

I had no luck using MrGizmo's DIY to try to revive the old M3Forum post (link below). The forum post showed exactly how to line up and place the BMW MPower Logo on the airbox.

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showt...p?p=1067945900

Does anyone have old screenshots of said post, or can lead me in the right direction to get that information?

Any help would be much appreciated as I am in my final stages of installing my karbonius airbox.

Interested in this info as well, about to complete mnie streamline airbox install as well.

Comment

Can't access the archived page anymore, but fortunately I took a screenshot of it last week.

EDIT: Found an archived version of the thread, but really all the important information is in the screenshot.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200309-204708_Chrome Beta.jpg Views:	0 Size:	55.2 KB ID:	2838
      Last edited by heinzboehmer; 03-26-2020, 10:05 AM.
      2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Cool Thanks 👍

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171123_105125.jpg Views:	0 Size:	172.6 KB ID:	3003I'll add that I found it best to make two measurement "As." One like in the photo, but also another at the end of the sticker (under the hvac) so as to keep a straight line.
          Last edited by Tbonem3; 03-26-2020, 03:38 PM.
          DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
          /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
          More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Thanks for the info! Now I have the sticker and measurements, only need the airbox. 😂
            06 ZCP SMG | HTE CSL MAP QuaranTune | SL CSL Airbox | Eventuri Scoop | DMG Strut Bar | RE El Diablo | CPI Euro200R | AP Headers | Porsche BBK | ST XTA | TMS 3-Pulleys/F-Sway/Mono FCAB | AKG Trans/diff/Subframe/RTAB | SPL RCA | SGT SCZA Trunk | ACL | Beisan | Redish | AFD E85 |

Budget CSL MAP Conversion

Comment

Originally posted by heinzboehmer View Post
              Can't access the archived page anymore, but fortunately I took a screenshot of it last week.

EDIT: Found an archived version of the thread, but really all the important information is in the screenshot.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20200309-204708_Chrome Beta.jpg Views:	0 Size:	55.2 KB ID:	2838
              You sir are a life saver!

Comment

Originally posted by COVID-19 View Post
                Thanks for the info! Now I have the sticker and measurements, only need the airbox. 😂
                Go for it man! I originally was in the turner airbox group buy, but wasn't a huge fan of the quality of it from the pictures that were shared.

The one annoying part I found with buying the airbox (and prepping for the install) was that I never found a complete list of parts that you need to complete the install and where to source it, only bits and pieces of what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by GreekFire View Post

Go for it man! I originally was in the turner airbox group buy, but wasn't a huge fan of the quality of it from the pictures that were shared.

The one annoying part I found with buying the airbox (and prepping for the install) was that I never found a complete list of parts that you need to complete the install and where to source it, only bits and pieces of what you need.
                  This thread has a complete list of parts if anyone needs this in the future.

https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...l-style-airbox
                  2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Originally posted by GreekFire View Post

Same here, i was going to place an order through the GB but I'm going for looks and sound. Then pulled the trigger on SL since price was pretty close to TMS GB but quality looks 10X better. (My box will be shipping this Monday)
                    06 ZCP SMG | HTE CSL MAP QuaranTune | SL CSL Airbox | Eventuri Scoop | DMG Strut Bar | RE El Diablo | CPI Euro200R | AP Headers | Porsche BBK | ST XTA | TMS 3-Pulleys/F-Sway/Mono FCAB | AKG Trans/diff/Subframe/RTAB | SPL RCA | SGT SCZA Trunk | ACL | Beisan | Redish | AFD E85 |

Comment

Yes Streamline air box looks amazing in person, at a price point which is hard to beat.

Comment

I have the Turner box comming via the group buy. I see that ECS has now dropped the price to $1275 which was the group buy price.
                        I almost wish I would have gotten a different box but didn't want to shell for a karb. box. That streamline looks nice though. I just really wish the Turner box would take a snorkel!
                        2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                        Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                        Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                        RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                        Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
                          I have the Turner box comming via the group buy. I see that ECS has now dropped the price to $1275 which was the group buy price.
                          I almost wish I would have gotten a different box but didn't want to shell for a karb. box. That streamline looks nice though. I just really wish the Turner box would take a snorkel!
                          Yeah SL I think is $1350Euro with their snorkel plus shipping. They got rid of the ducting that goes on the second half of the airbox which is something I like since I won’t be using a flap.

Comment

Here’s some pic of mine Streamline airbox, installing this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Radekxpl View Post
                              Here’s some pic of mine Streamline airbox, installing this weekend
                              Oh it’s you haha

Comment

Working...
                              X