Forever scarred...thanks M3 Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forever scarred...thanks M3 Forum

One last M3Forum rant. I’m forever scarred because now I’m in 4 Facebook discussion groups because M3Forum went down. OMFG...there are legit dumb asses out there.

Glad the crew got this forum up. Thanks to our mods!

🤣

Originally posted by bigjae46 View Post
    One last M3Forum rant. I’m forever scarred because now I’m in 4 Facebook discussion groups because M3Forum went down. OMFG...there are legit dumb asses out there.

Glad the crew got this forum up. Thanks to our mods!

🤣
    Yeah some groups are great others are intolerable. Hope we can build this back up to its former glory.

Comment

That's why I deleted my FB account years ago...
      TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
      Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
      Evolve Eventuri
      - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

Originally posted by eacmen View Post

Yeah some groups are great others are intolerable. Hope we can build this back up to its former glory.
        This group(forum) is super high quality. It’s the people who loved and contributed to m3forum on a somewhat regular basis and didn’t just post spam.

The real tragedy behind all of this is the countless threads of information gone. I remeber looking for a solution to a problem and I shit you not I found the answer to my exact question on page 43 of a thread. That’s what I’m really sad about. The DIYs are gone.

and I’m kicking myself because just a few weeks before m3forum went down I was going to make a copy and download every DIY I could find on that website but I got lazy and didn’t do it...

Comment

Originally posted by SteelGreyM View Post
          and I’m kicking myself because just a few weeks before m3forum went down I was going to make a copy and download every DIY I could find on that website but I got lazy and didn’t do it...
          Same. After it went down around new years I decided I was going to set up a Raspberry Pi that would periodically download updates from the site. Then I got lazy and never did it. Regret it a lot now.
          2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Yeah this forum is awesome, full of enthusiasts trying to help and learn .

Facebook is a disaster zone in general

Comment

Originally posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
              Side note I found your YouTube channel by accident the other day. I thought I recognized the name! Forgot what video I was watching...

Comment

Originally posted by adamstuchlik View Post
                Yeah this forum is awesome, full of enthusiasts trying to help and learn .

Facebook is a disaster zone in general
                seriously, the m3 fb groups are a total dumpster fire for the most part. glad this forum was stood up.

Comment

The fact that it took just a few days and all of us quickly donating money to get it started up with the volunteers so quickly. That's a real community. Where's my donating badge of honor by the way?!

Comment

Originally posted by Distinct View Post
                    The fact that it took just a few days and all of us quickly donating money to get it started up with the volunteers so quickly. That's a real community. Where's my donating badge of honor by the way?!
                    Wait money was donated? I'd like to give something back to the guys who put this together. Who do I need to donate to?

Comment

+1

maw

Comment

Met a guy that once said he loved the V6 sound from the E46 M3...

Comment

Oh god... yeah as one of the few non-M owners without an M, that's the reason I'm here - there's a lot of good info that still applies to the non-Ms. If you guys think the M3 fb groups are bad, you should see the regular E46 groups... just absolute cancer

Comment

Originally posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
                            Me too. I haven't looked back. Social media is cultural cancer at this point.
                            This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
                            https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

deleted my facebook 5 years ago... never looked back... so nice not being its slave to checking on posts, reading stupid political crap.. or seeing my family members post "oh poor me"... or "you people need to do better" crap...

Comment

Working...
                              X