Says it’s back again as of 9/29 936am
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Windshield cowl PSA:
Collapse
X
-
I ordered at 7:46 AM EST and mine says preparing for shipment.2003 | 3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop
2005 | Slick top | Manual | Mystic | Stripper | ZCP Brakes
Comment
-
I had "in process" on my order yesterday.
FCP Euro emailed me back this morning with 2 options wait 24 hours and see if they can get any from their part dealers, or cancel the order.
Selected to wait, but not expecting to get this order fulfilled, so we will see.2004 M3 6MT | Eventuri Intake | 3.91 | Wavetrac
2006 325Ci SULEV |ZF 5MT Swap | Koni Yellows | H&R | 330i Brakes | Magnaflow Catback | AFE | APEX ARC-8 18x9 |
- Likes 1
Comment
-
Originally posted by elrichmeister View Postmy order was cancelled today. I guess i just need to be faster next time lol
Not just you, they're trying to cancel my order now too. And I was one of the first to order the second round.
This is getting annoying.2004 Dinan S3-R M3
2023 X3M Competition
Comment


Comment