Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windshield cowl PSA:

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Says it’s back again as of 9/29 936am
    Attached Files

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by Derek //M View Post
      Says it’s back again as of 9/29 936am
      Just ordered it, lets see if its true
      2004 M3 6MT | Eventuri Intake | 3.91 | Wavetrac
      2006 325Ci SULEV |ZF 5MT Swap | Koni Yellows | H&R | 330i Brakes | Magnaflow Catback | AFE | APEX ARC-8 18x9 |​

      Comment


        #33
        I ordered at 7:46 AM EST and mine says preparing for shipment.
        2003 | 3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

        2005 | Slick top | Manual | Mystic | Stripper | ZCP Brakes

        Comment


          #34
          Backordered as of now...LOL I was gonna hoard one. I guess I'll lay in wait, and lurk....

          For price reference I replaced mine in 2020 for $78 from GetBMWParts.
          Last edited by PSUEng; 09-29-2026, 02:05 PM.

          Comment


            #35
            I had "in process" on my order yesterday.
            FCP Euro emailed me back this morning with 2 options wait 24 hours and see if they can get any from their part dealers, or cancel the order.
            Selected to wait, but not expecting to get this order fulfilled, so we will see.
            2004 M3 6MT | Eventuri Intake | 3.91 | Wavetrac
            2006 325Ci SULEV |ZF 5MT Swap | Koni Yellows | H&R | 330i Brakes | Magnaflow Catback | AFE | APEX ARC-8 18x9 |​

            Comment


              #36
              I tried a couple nights ago and couldn’t even get it to add to cart


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


                #37
                Mine is still “processing”

                Comment


                  #38
                  my order was cancelled today. I guess i just need to be faster next time lol
                  2004 M3 6MT | Eventuri Intake | 3.91 | Wavetrac
                  2006 325Ci SULEV |ZF 5MT Swap | Koni Yellows | H&R | 330i Brakes | Magnaflow Catback | AFE | APEX ARC-8 18x9 |​

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Mine came today

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4443.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	368295
                    ​​​​​​​
                    2002 BMW E46 M3 Coupé
                    2005 Porsche 911 (997.1) Carrera S

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by elrichmeister View Post
                      my order was cancelled today. I guess i just need to be faster next time lol

                      Not just you, they're trying to cancel my order now too. And I was one of the first to order the second round.

                      This is getting annoying.
                      2004 Dinan S3-R M3
                      2023 X3M Competition

                      Comment


                        #41
                        But yours is the RHD version? Those have been trickling in recently. LHD version has been MIA...


                        Originally posted by R60BBA View Post
                        Mine came today

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4443.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	368295
                        ​​​​​​​

                        Comment


                          #42
                          I should have been one of the first to order, and mine was cancelled.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X