• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airbox install question

Click image for larger version

Name:	C700EDF1-9F8C-45A4-91F4-58D13178CB50.jpeg
Views:	436
Size:	155.3 KB
ID:	40215Installing airbox today, this line comes up short, hate to ask a dumb question but what’s the fix here? New line, an extension to existing line, etc? Thanks!

The CSL version of the breather is longer so you could buy that or you can simply extend the tubing you have by either slowy heating it or cutting/splicing with some other tubing to lengthen it. I would lengthen yours, I went the super pricy route and did the CSL breather an bought a pre-PCV valve air rail, mainly for looks.
    2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
    Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
    Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
    RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
    Instagram

Comment

Easiest and cheapest way is to buy some vacuum line that fits and extend the hose. You could also buy the CSL hose (11157833649), but since you've got the solenoid, you'll have to remove it and either fit an early model idle air rail or plug the hole that is left after removal.
      2002 Topasblau M3 - Coupe - 6MT - Karbonius CSL Airbox - MSS54HP Conversion - Kassel MAP - SSV1 - HJS - PCS Tune - Beisan - MK60 Swap - ZCP Rack - Nogaros - AutoSolutions - 996 Brembos - Slon - CMP - VinceBar - Koni - Eibach - BlueBus - Journal

2012 Alpinweiss 128i - Coupe - 6AT - Slicktop - Manual Seats - Daily - Journal

Comment

Ok, sounds good, thanks for the quick responses!

Comment

Get a Catch Can!

Comment

I used a section of heater hose to lengthen mine.

Comment

Working...
            X