Looking at your setup. You’ll need to connect the red/brown power terminal back to the main yellow connector. The connector circled in yellow looks like the wiring for the motor that i used. You can find the corresponding colors from my wiring. Only the two thick wires from the motor are used. The other two thinner yellow wires are for memory settings.
Your switch harness seems to have 5 wires. But the two brown look like ground. I would use the thickness of the wires to determine which ones to connect to the motor. I recall them being different thicknesses.
BMW doesn't sell the sliders separately-- only as part of a seat base.
You could also buy used non M manual seats from a normal e46, on fanatics/etc.
Gotcha. Ok I think I'll hit up a junk yard first, if I can't find some I may just use the power sliders to get them in and then if I come across some manual ones later I can switch
Comment