No announcement yet.

TCKline Spring Rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, Did not mean to imply that I was trying to get back to a 2300lb 911, I was really looking for a good baseline from which to start, (and the current springs just feel a bit soft) then just spend time getting used to the car.

I appreciate all the input from everyone. I'm headed up to Morehead for a different alignment and scale in the next few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Flat-Six View Post
      Sorry, Did not mean to imply that I was trying to get back to a 2300lb 911, I was really looking for a good baseline from which to start, (and the current springs just feel a bit soft) then just spend time getting used to the car.

I appreciate all the input from everyone. I'm headed up to Morehead for a different alignment and scale in the next few weeks.
      Chad will set it up right, very nice!

Comment

are you using the recommended shock settings for street/track? They really do make a difference in ride comfort.

I'm running 500/600 on re71r and called TCK for input since I wanted to go back to the more comfortable days of 400/500 PSS tires. I was told I could but the change in spring rate would be less drastic than the change their damper settings cover

Comment

Originally posted by usdmej View Post
          are you using the recommended shock settings for street/track? They really do make a difference in ride comfort.

I'm running 500/600 on re71r and called TCK for input since I wanted to go back to the more comfortable days of 400/500 PSS tires. I was told I could but the change in spring rate would be less drastic than the change their damper settings cover
          Yes. I talked to him a while back about that. Just got off the phone with him, he is recommending 500/600. So I really was not going to make any changes right now but Ill prob do this before the Alignment and Scale then hopefully leave it alone.

Comment

Working...
          X