No announcement yet.

Craigslist Find Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'll have to find the right buyer who properly appreciates you doing all that maintenance. Most buyers will do basic math like 100k+ mileage non zcp tiag 6mt = $18k or whatever. It's hard to get your money back on maint/mods.

If we based our car's value on $ invested, I'll sell you mine for a cut rate deal of $40k.
    DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
    /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
    More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

I understand that, I’m in over 35k. I agree that most wont appreciate one of the top shops in the country completing the big items. I’ll probably just end up keeping it if so.

Comment

Originally posted by Carl Spackler View Post
        I understand that, I’m in over 35k. I agree that most wont appreciate one of the top shops in the country completing the big items. I’ll probably just end up keeping it if so.
        That's why I still have mine. Until I can justify the loss I'm stuck with this terrible e46 M3

Comment

https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/i...80080965554504

Is it allowed to put my own car up here? What do you guys think about the asking price? I’ve got way more into it than I’m asking.
          Fair price . Wait for right buyer or keep it.

Comment

If I was in the market I'd try to haggle you down to $21k-$22k but honestly of all the cars I've seen listed at $25k throughout the summer yours is by far the safest buy from a maintenance standpoint and in the 90th percentile from a modification standpoint.
            2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Beisan Vanos rebuild, lockdown, oil pump disk, Dr. Vanos Cryo Exhaust Hub by Turner ($4,200)

Oh Mama!! 😬
              TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA
              Brembo 996 - ARC-8's - BWS 500S 9k/11k - Valentine 1 - BlueBus - Orion V4's
              Evolve Eventuri
              - VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser/CSL Trunk

Comment

Originally posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
                Beisan Vanos rebuild, lockdown, oil pump disk, Dr. Vanos Cryo Exhaust Hub by Turner ($4,200)

Oh Mama!! 😬
                There’s a lot more work that I didn’t list in that 4200 including valve adjustment, seals and rattle repair kit, chain guide, SS Vanos line, valve cover gasket, new solenoid valve, various hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by MTiz View Post

If I was in the market I'd try to haggle you down to $21k-$22k but honestly of all the cars I've seen listed at $25k throughout the summer yours is by far the safest buy from a maintenance standpoint and in the 90th percentile from a modification standpoint.
                  I appreciate that. I did maintain like I was going to own it forever. I tend to do that with every car and it makes it impossible to recoup $$

Comment

I appreciate that. I did maintain like I was going to own it forever. I tend to do that with every car and it makes it impossible to recoup $$
                    I'm sure you'll find a buyer very quickly. The only reason I'm not looking at flights to Massachusetts right now is that I just settled into a new job. If for some reason this isn't sold come spring (highly unlikely lol), I want it.

Comment

'03.5 OG/Cinn 6MT Convertible

Rich | 2001 E46 M3 | Alpinweiss & Imolarot | 6MT

Comment

S54 Swapped e30 M3 for sale on Copart...

Comment

My friend picked up a 3rd owner 2002 smg Coupe with 66k miles for $16,500. No cracks in the subframe and the car is clean. It does not have the subframe, vanos or rod bearings done but he will do them. It has one accident on the title from 2005 and he was told it was the trunk that was damaged and replaced back then. We removed the rear bumper and inspected the body and it shows no signs of structural damage at all. Looks all original and no rust on the car. My friend sold a few small aftermarket parts that were installed by the seller (intake, muffler, wheels) and ended up making about 2k back on those parts and put the stock parts back on since the seller threw them in for free. So he bought the car basically for $14,500. He dropped money in regular maintenance and stuff. What do you guys think?

Comment

Seems like a decent deal. What’s the title status? What’s the color combo? Having that low of miles is pretty decent on it’s own. Biggest things hurting it price wise based on your description is SMG and the accident. At that price I would guess it’s probably a silver or carbon black car with a gray interior. If it’s anything else color wise I would say it’s a good pickup.
                            2005 ///M3 6MT Coupe Imola/M-Texture

Build Thread

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Inizes View Post
                              Seems like a decent deal. What’s the title status? What’s the color combo? Having that low of miles is pretty decent on it’s own. Biggest things hurting it price wise based on your description is SMG and the accident. At that price I would guess it’s probably a silver or carbon black car with a gray interior. If it’s anything else color wise I would say it’s a good pickup.
                              Title status is good (not salvage or rebuilt) just the accident reported. It's a silver gray on imola interior (shadow trim) which isn't a very common color combo. I told him to jump on it since he wants to keep it for a long time. I thought it was a good deal. We did an inspection on it at my house where I checked the under body and bushings. Everything looked good minus the RTABS, FCABS and differential cover bushings look like they are starting to rot. All look original. Here's a pic.
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	20200920_065707.jpg Views:	0 Size:	164.1 KB ID:	56963
                              Last edited by ///m325i; 09-20-2020, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerchop View Post
                                That car has been sitting on Marketplace for the entire year. You'd think it would have sold by now in that combo.

Comment

Working...
                                X